Bills interviewing Marty's son for HC

Kingfish

Maybe I'm ignorant on the subject, but has his Jets offenses been anything to rave about? I haven't looked up the stats, but they looked atrocious in both games against the Bills this year, none of which were in Orchard Park. Especially with the talent on that offensive line? Their 4th or 5th best lineman is better than our best lineman. Eh, whatever.

He has a rookie QB with minimal college experience. I think he might be a good fit as he would try and Leon Washington, I am sure who would be great 3rd down back and KO returner. I'd bet we would be better off with aguy with experience however.

And what would he have here? There are no stud FA QB's so we are going to have to draft one.

Maybe I'm ignorant on the subject, but has his Jets offenses been anything to rave about? I haven't looked up the stats, but they looked atrocious in both games against the Bills this year, none of which were in Orchard Park. Especially with the talent on that offensive line? Their 4th or 5th best lineman is better than our best lineman. Eh, whatever.

They ran the ball down our throats twice. Don't 4get they have a rookie QB.

If Brian Schottenheimer can bring O-line coach Bill Callahan with him not a bad fallback plan if they can't get a veteran coach. Jet's O-line leads the top ranked rushing attack and they had to do it with a rookie QB so defenses were stacking the box but the Jets were still able to run the ball.

Yeah, the younger Schotty has not proven much.

Granted, you do have a rookie QB. The Jets have a pretty solid O-line. How are the Jets in the running game rankings?

they are one of, if not the best at running the football. something i'd love for this team to trademark.

good to see Buddy sticking with his plan to hire an experienced HC after 2 days on the job

maybe he realized like we all did there are maybe 2-3 former HCs out there worth a damn....

if we are looking at coordinators i'd like russ grimm along with schot or rivera.

Reasons to like these guys:

I like rivera because he is a 3-4 guy

i like schot because he runs the effing football on 3rd and 3 which no one else in this league does

I like Billick because he has won with great defense and running the football (even if he said he knew qbs, haha)

so what can we take from Nix wanting to interview these 3 guys?

he cares about running the football and great defensive, specifically the 3-4 since that is the trademark on all of these guy's teams.

what is there to NOT like about this? This is EXACTLY what we should have in buffalo.

The jets are number 1 overall in rushing offense this year with a rookie qb and Thomas jones.

He has a rookie QB with minimal college experience. I think he might be a good fit as he would try and Leon Washington, I am sure who would be great 3rd down back and KO returner. I'd bet we would be better off with aguy with experience however.

Leon Washington suffered a nasty broken leg this year. Not as bad as Wood's looked, but he did break both bones in his lower leg. He might never be the same player as well.

I love how when it came to Nix being hired, everyone complained cause they didn't interview as many canidates as they could outside the organisation, yet now that they are interviewing a bunch of guys outside the organisation for the HC job, people still complain.

I think this just proves it, Bills fans will never be happy

I love how when it came to Nix being hired, everyone complained cause they didn't interview as many canidates as they could outside the organisation, yet now that they are interviewing a bunch of guys outside the organisation for the HC job, people still complain.

I think this just proves it, Bills fans will never be happy

It's as if they thought Bill Cowher was going to be hired. Who could have put that thought in their heads.