Hey Buddy- Nix these Uniforms!

:flirt: i hate these effen things

the 3rd decision he needs to make after finding the right head coach and establishing his plan on improving the QB position is to get rid of these darn awful uniforms

we have done nothing but lose in these things

make the current throwbacks the permanent uniforms and the Kelly era unis the new throwback design <_<

next stop- CHAMPIONSHIP!

:flirt: i hate these effen things

the 3rd decision he needs to make after finding the right head coach and establishing his plan on improving the QB position is to get rid of these darn awful uniforms

make the current throwbacks the permanent uniforms and the Kelly era unis the new throwback design <_<

next stop- CHAMPIONSHIP!

Good post, but your avatar???

:censored: i hate these effen things

make the current throwbacks the permanent uniforms and the Kelly era unis the new throwback design :thumbsup:

next stop- CHAMPIONSHIP!

I don't think uniforms are part of football operations. Address this post to Russ Brandon.

i thought somebody posted that they had some off-the-record conversation with Brandon where he acknowledged that our uniforms sucked and they would be replaced in 2010...or did i just dream that? anyone?

They weren't talking about the Sabres were they? I wish we'd go to the throwbacks.

I agree...and I bet they are as good as gone. With all the supposed changes ahead I would be shocked if the unis survive.

I think the fan response to the throwbacks has been extremely positive, I would love those as full time unis.

Bottom line these are the crap that Tom Donahoe stuck us with. CHANGE THEM!

I AGREE, THE THROWBACKS ARE CLASSIC!, LOOK AT GREEN BAY, THE RAIDERS, CHARGERS, COULD GO ON, ALL THE TEAMS WITH THE CLASSIC UNI'S JUST LOOK BETTER. IT WOULD BE A MINOR FIRST STEP TO REMOVE OURSELVES FROM FOOTBALL OBLIVION

I AGREE, THE THROWBACKS ARE CLASSIC!, LOOK AT GREEN BAY, THE RAIDERS, CHARGERS, COULD GO ON, ALL THE TEAMS WITH THE CLASSIC UNI'S JUST LOOK BETTER. IT WOULD BE A MINOR FIRST STEP TO REMOVE OURSELVES FROM FOOTBALL OBLIVION

Why are you yelling?

Just change back to my avatar helmet, please.

They weren't talking about the Sabres were they? I wish we'd go to the throwbacks.

Right on!

I'm waiting on the white throwbacks to become permanent road jerseys (Now THERE is a hockey jersey I can see forking over some dough for). :lol:

I like the home uniforms all blue. Even though I love the 60's blue.

but the away uniforms are terrible , if we went to the throwback away unis that would be sweet

Meh.

I like the look of the old jerseys and such, but would get tired of the standing Buffalo logo on the helmet if that was all we had.

I like the current helmet logo better than the standing red buffalo.

We should have white helmets with red friggin' buffalo horns on their sides.

Or red helmets, white horns with blue pinstripe outlining them.

I'm not a graphic designer, but St. Louis and Minnesota have friggin' horns on their helmets and they're great.

jesus!.. thats a reach,.or i am just not "hip" to this board's mindset, computer dialogue.. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!

enters the room quietly. taps dwight on the shoulder. whispers in his ear. "it's not THIS board's mindset. It holds true throughout the entire Internet. shhh!"

We should have white helmets with red friggin' buffalo horns on their sides.

Or red helmets, white horns with blue pinstripe outlining them.

I'm not a graphic designer, but St. Louis and Minnesota have friggin' horns on their helmets and they're great.

Nanker in all fairness judging by your avatar you seem to like horns more than most people. And nothing about the rams is great.

enters the room quietly. taps dwight on the shoulder. whispers in his ear. "it's not THIS board's mindset. It holds true throughout the entire Internet. shhh!"

SORRY!.. just not paying close enough attention, will try to be on my toes at all times and beware of all internet rules ... i did not realize just how sharp everyone is on here.

SORRY!.. just not paying close enough attention, will try to be on my toes at all times and beware of all internet rules ... i did not realize just how sharp everyone is on here.

How's this? It looks stupid and it's hard to read when all the letetrs are in caps.

And I think the throwback unis are lame. I like the current ones. There, now they'll change them for you all.

Am I to assume that fans would be happy if Buddy made uniforms a top priority? :lol:

A good QB and OL in a sucky uniform would be fine by me!

This is nothing like a top priority.

The point is that most everything required for a switch could be done in about 4 minutes, by an intern. That's no exaggeration. All that is needed is say-so from Russ Brandon.

:lol: i hate these effen things

make the current throwbacks the permanent uniforms and the Kelly era unis the new throwback design :w00t:

next stop- CHAMPIONSHIP!

I wholeheartedly agree... if it truly is a new era, then lets make a clean slate of it all. Those unis are horrendous, and the 'throwbacks' look much much better. I love the idea of using the Kelly era uniforms as our new alternates.