The Bills are so bad __________________

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opposing coaches cheer their players up after tough losses by saying:

"Men, it was a tough loss out there today. We just aren't very good right now, and each of you need to improve. But men, look on the bright side. At least you aren't playing for the Bills."

The Bills are so bad I decided to spend my free time whining about it on an internet board. :rolleyes:

Best so far.

The Bills are so bad that watching the Bills is more painful than paying the bills.

The Bills are so bad that the government is showing Bills games instead of waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay.

The Bills are so bad that players who give away free tickets to youth groups are being arrested for child abuse.

The Bills are so bad that they nearly saved Michael Jackson's life. In his last days, Michael ordered a DVD of a Bills game, thinking that it would be more effective than propofol at putting him to sleep. Unfortunately, it arrived late because it was playing on mute inside the package, but still managed to put twelve postal workers to sleep right through the wrapping.

The Bills are so bad, they just signed me as a reserve guard.

Can I have your autograph?

The Bills are so bad that my Raider fan friends pity me.

The Bills are so bad that Donte Whitner got fined for taunting in a 30 something to 3 loss...

The Bills are so bad that T.O. didn't think it was worth complaining about.

The Bills are so bad.......ahh....I am bored now.

Can I have your autograph?

The Bills are so bad that my Raider fan friends pity me.

The Bills are so bad that Donte Whitner got fined for taunting in a 30 something to 3 loss...

The Bills are so bad that T.O. didn't think it was worth complaining about.

The Bills are so bad.......ahh....I am bored now.

wow wow wow. this one was good. he actually had many reasons to complain. we ruined his gazillion games with a reception streak. by the way that annoyed me so much. u mean, we couldnt throw him a screen. we couldnt throw him a pass at the line of scrimmage on 10 yard zone coverage.

which brings me to my next line

we are so bad we ruin hall of fame streaks!