Bears still in Chicago

mead107

Bunch of wussies.

The Bills played the Browns in a "blizzard" (a blizzard I tell ya. Once in a lifetime type) just a couple of years ago.

Wait! That's it! We have the clouds seeded over Orchard Park so that the game is played in a whiteout. Brady can't throw which makes he and Fitz equals, Welker and Moss can't catch and run which makes them equal to Evans and the rest (T.O. will be sniffling on the sidelines in a vicuna coat), and Belicheat will have to put his hood up which means he will only be able to see straight ahead. We'll have them right where we want them. :thumbsup:

Wait! That's it! We have the clouds seeded over Orchard Park so that the game is played in a whiteout. Brady can't throw which makes he and Fitz equals, Welker and Moss can't catch and run which makes them equal to Evans and the rest (T.O. will be sniffling on the sidelines in a vicuna coat), and Belicheat will have to put his hood up which means he will only be able to see straight ahead. We'll have them right where we want them. :thumbsup:

?

OR, See: Pats v. Oilers a few weeks ago

It's not whether or not they're going to play...the Bears' flight wouldn't be able to land.

Regean National isn't scheduled to open till tomorrow morning. Makes me wonder if Baltimore also decides to close till morning, will they move the game to Monday, or make it a late Sunday night game.

I really thought this was a NFL team moving thread.

Can't they just fake the game in a Hollywood studio, like the moon landing?

Sure, let the coaches for each team use Madden 2010 and play the game that way.