Chris Henry in serious condition after car accident* (updated)

Got_Wood

she is probably crazy to date a guy who has a mile long resume of criminal problems and be surprised that he isn't prince charming.

I don't want to "micro-manage" what you wrote, but they were engaged, not dating. There were also kids involved. Typically, the scenario they were in together would prompt a woman to be more "forgiving".

So we're clear, I disagree with this mentality, but it is what it is.

Like someone else said, I feel bad for the kids involved, and although he may have F'ed up some, I still hope he pulls through.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turns out they were preparing for their wedding had an argument she drove of he jumped in the truck bed and eventually fell out, she stayed with him in the hospital last night. (USA TODAY)

So for all you jerks talking about what u know nothing about SHUT UP!!

The guy had finally gotten his life on track, he wasnt beating her, they had an argument like many couples do and unfortunately this accident is the result.

The reactions by some to this is exactly what is wrong with people, automatically assuming the worst because he made mistakes in the past.

You know, the bible says " let ye without sin cast the first stone" and since nobody here qualifies maybe u should keep your big mouths shut if its not some kind words or a prayer.

As it turns out they were preparing for their wedding had an argument she drove of he jumped in the truck bed and eventually fell out, she stayed with him in the hospital last night. (USA TODAY)

So for all you jerks talking about what u know nothing about SHUT UP!!

The guy had finally gotten his life on track, he wasnt beating her, they had an argument like many couples do and unfortunately this accident is the result.

The reactions by some to this is exactly what is wrong with people, automatically assuming the worst because he made mistakes in the past.

You know, the bible says " let ye without sin cast the first stone" and since nobody here qualifies maybe u should keep your big mouths shut if its not some kind words or a prayer.

And I suppose you know all of this first hand? Please, you are as clueless as the rest of us on here as to what really happened. Yet, you come on here spinning your version of sainthood for ole Chrissy Boy and divert attention by trying ot make others feel guilty for their feelings citing religious passeges. Get a grip, you're just as bad as the rest of us passing judgement and making suppositions.

Jumping in a fit of rage into the bed of a moving pick-up truck doesn't sound like something a person who had "gotten his life on track" would do, does it?

Great, another NFL piece of trash. The "Should the Bills sign Henry" threads should start up any second now.

More likely, the Lynch apologists will soon be screaming that it will be proof that Goodell is corrupt and hates the small market teams unless he hands Chris Henry at least a 4 game suspension---immediately.

That whole thing is tragic. He probably banged is head on the pavement and his brain swelled up. That's how a lot of these things go. Sounds like he is not going to make it.

I just heard on the local radio here in Cincy that he has passed away. They said that they can't yet verify that.

EDIT: There is now verification from the Charlotte PD...

Tough year for the CIN club, with DC Zimmer's wife dying suddenly several weeks ago. As well as for BUF, with Ralph's daughter passing away in April.

R.I.P.

I just heard on the local radio here in Cincy that he has passed away. They said that they can't yet verify that.

EDIT: There is now verification from the Charlotte PD...

Tough year for the CIN club, with DC Zimmer's wife dying suddenly several weeks ago. As well as for BUF, with Ralph's daughter passing away in April.

R.I.P.

They just reported that he died on CNN. Damn.

Sad stuff right there. I dont care who you are, who you play for. Kid was a god player and starting to get his life together is seemed. Prayers for his family

The thing that gets me is I dont know what the sense is with people on this board wishing for people to "kick the bucket" It just does not make sense to me. Wishing ill and death on someone just is not tolerable in my book, but i guess thats just me.

RIP Chris.

The thing that gets me is I dont know what the sense is with people on this board wishing for people to "kick the bucket" It just does not make sense to me. Wishing ill and death on someone just is not tolerable in my book, but i guess thats just me.

RIP Chris.

It's not just you. I agree 100%