BUF@KC official game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between his horrid accuracy, rag arm, poor decision making, complete lack of pocket presence and the fact that he has likely peaked, Ryan Fitzpatrick has no business whatsoever on this, or any other NFL roster.

Some epically bad football.

Amazingly, KC beat Pittsburgh recently. The Steelers have lost five in a row.

Then you have these two jokes for teams. St Louis is horrid, the Browns suck, so many really bad teams out there.

Am I forgetting anyone else?

detroit

Can we move on from Fitzy please?

I don't think anyone, fan or coach, is hung up on believing Fitzy is the answer. He's a stop gap till the Bills get a better option in there, either this year through the draft or FA, or next camp when BB becomes more acclimated to the system.

Can we move on from Fitzy please?

Brohm should start before the season is over but Fewell wants to win at all costs and cares nothing about the future of the frachise just his own survival....I don't know how anyone can look at him as head coaching material with the debacle of week #1, the worst rated run defense....

I don't think anyone, fan or coach, is hung up on believing Fitzy is the answer. He's a stop gap till the Bills get a better option in there, either this year through the draft or FA, or next camp when BB becomes more acclimated to the system.

Occasionally he can hit a wide open Owens for a long pass. He is widely inaccurate otherwise. He's less than a stop gap.

Brohm should start before the season is over but Fewell wants to win at all costs and cares nothing about the future of the frachise just his own survival....I don't know how anyone can look at him as head coaching material with the debacle of week #1, the worst rated run defense....

Could Brohm be much worse?