JP Ripping up the League in UFL

cage

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been many threads on this.

Basically, JP is the 2nd best QB in the league, while Bollinger has been head and shoulders over the others.

If there's a positive in JP's game is that he's improved in every outing. There are still typical Losmanisms - careless ball handling and bad decisions, but overall much improved. One thing I've noticed that I hadn't seen him do before is that he can now hit an outlet pass without killing the receiver, looks much more to the checkdown, and hits a quick pass on a blitz. Still not there yet, but a much different QB than the one people are familiar with.

How good can he be if he has a lower completion percentage than Craphonso Thorpe? :thumbsup:

Heh... heh.... Craphonso... heh heh heh

Some parents are just plain mean or just plain stupid.

U. Cinn has a rb named Isaiah Pead. Very good collegiate rb. Who will travel through life as I. Pead.

Some parents are just plain mean or just plain stupid.

U. Cinn has a rb named Isaiah Pead. Very good collegiate rb. Who will travel through life as I. Pead.

Cincy you managed to combine wisdom and humor in one short post... kudos to you! :thumbsup:

Of course, it would be even worse if Isaiah's sister Iris married her longtime beau, Anquan Onit, and decided to hypenate.

Then again, with a name like Pead, she should marry R. Kelly. :wallbash:

I'm surprised nobody's started this one yet,... especially as we need a QB

http://www.ufl-football.com/stats/player/passing

Wow, 9 TDs (in 4 games??) against guys who would otherwise be getting ready for their real job's flag football championship.

Awesome. Really tearing it up.

He belongs in the NFL---everyone will see this after this "season" is over. Who wouldn't want that kind of output from their QB?

Go back in your "cage", bro.

Wow, 9 TDs (in 4 games??) against guys who would otherwise be getting ready for their real job's flag football championship.

... which translates to 36 TDs over 16 games.

... which no QB in NFL had last year.

Yes, it is the minor leagues, but don't disparage a pretty good stat

... which translates to 36 TDs over 16 games.

... which no QB in NFL had last year.

Yes, it is the minor leagues, but don't disparage a pretty good stat

Stats, like QB ratings are meaningless.

The only stat that counts is the one that works in your favor. :doh:

Here's what we know..... we know that guys like JP and Brooks Bollinger can play in the NFL. They've done it and even had a decent game here and there. We know that they will not succeed as franchise QB's. It's been established. We know they can succeed as backups somewhere, so that's where they will probably end up if they're lucky.

Guest dog14787

We have actually been discussing JP's progress in the UFL for awhile now, in fact I just brought up JP's stats a few days ago, but I'm glad you are bringing more attention to him.

Jim Fassel has done an amazing job with JP Losman. :doh:

Here's what we know..... we know that guys like JP and Brooks Bollinger can play in the NFL. They've done it and even had a decent game here and there. We know that they will not succeed as franchise QB's. It's been established. We know they can succeed as backups somewhere, so that's where they will probably end up if they're lucky.

Do you know the Mega million numbers for friday?