Where were you and what was your reaction

FluffHead

Where were you and what was your reaction when you heard the Dick got the axe?

I logged on and saw the topic on the message board. I started to get real excited and my roomate was asking me whats up. I couldn't tell him until I knew it was legit. About a minute later I saw it on nfl.com and let out a joyous yell and ran around the apartment celebrating for a minute. My roomates think I am obessed. I guess they are probably right

I logged on and saw the topic on the message board. I started to get real excited and my roomate was asking me whats up. I couldn't tell him until I knew it was legit. About a minute later I saw it on nfl.com and let out a joyous yell and ran around the apartment celebrating for a minute. My roomates think I am obessed. I guess they are probably right

I was working on a project in the library...decided to procrastinate for a second and saw it on the message board. I called my brother to confirm it on espn and i was like damn....surprised it happened this week and now but it was going to happen anyway

After watching Fewell's press conference tonight I'm excited for this weekend for the first time in along time this season. He has the attidtude were looking for and i hope he can deliever some results :unsure:

I came home from work, saw one of the article summaries on TBD:

"Jauron leaves Buffalo with a 24-33 record"

Jauron leaves?!?! Woo-hooooooo!!!!!

A couple years late, but very happy to see it. And the report that Brandon is looking for a GM - it's one of the missing pieces.

It is a good day.

I was doing laundry... (yeah)

And my wife (who wasnt doing laundry)

Ran in screaming that OUR DICK WAS GONE!

After a quick shorts check... I was like WTH? Yo?

She says " On the Tellyvision!"

DAMN YOU WGR! Why can I never scoop this woman, its like Ben & Jerrys pwned me again.

Also, I am not even happy.

B.

I had just got home and started checking things out on the board while my wife was talking to me. At first, I was thinking no way. Then when I saw it was confirmed on NFL.com, I thought wow. Then I got in trouble for not paying attention to my wife.

A friend, who's a Fin fan, texted me late afternoon. I did a quick check of TBD and saw an aritcle. Didn't have time to read it, just started calling my friend, then sisters to discuss the good news. I'm still somewhat in shock. It's hard to believe it actually happened. I hoped it would, I wanted it to, but no way did I think he'd be fired mid season.

I'm staying away from the reports of looking for a new GM type stuff. Because, let's be realistic here, do we really want that? It'll certainly mean the impending end to mankind. So, I'm a little nervous that the end of days could be upon us.

I was driving home from work when a buddy in Wheatfield texted me. I thought he was fugging with me and then I heard it confirmed on the radio. I felt like a huge, crushing weight had been lifted from my fandom and actuallly found myself thinking about this week's game against the Jagoffs. At least for one week, there's something to anticipate rather than dread. I never in a million years thought that Ralph would have the stones to fire DJ before the year was over and eat his remaining contract. Kudos...for now,anyway. He still has to sell me that he's commited to making real changes in this organization. An experienced, knowledgeable football man has to be brought in as GM and John Guy needs to be shown the door. We'll see what transpires this offseason. GO BILLS!

I went for a spontaneous one night backpacking trip to catch the meteor shower monday (got cloudy) and made it back at 230 today for the happy news.

Here's the irony: The last time I did a spontaneous backpacking trip, we signed TO while I was in the woods(for better or worse).

SO I've decided whenever we need something accomplished in the organization, I will bite the bullet and go drink some beers under the stars by myself at the local state park. Unfortunately, I may need to move there permanently.....

I went for a spontaneous one night backpacking trip to catch the meteor shower monday (got cloudy) and made it back at 230 today for the happy news.

Here's the irony: The last time I did a spontaneous backpacking trip, we signed TO while I was in the woods(for better or worse).

SO I've decided whenever we need something accomplished in the organization, I will bite the bullet and go drink some beers under the stars by myself at the local state park. Unfortunately, I may need to move there permanently.....

Well what the hell are you doing posting here???? get your ass back out there....actaully fug it im coming too...ill bring the beer :unsure:

Well what the hell are you doing posting here???? get your ass back out there....actaully fug it im coming too...ill bring the beer :rolleyes:

Hope you got some molson exports or canadians!! I miss that stuff down South.

But the sunshine and women make the pain tolerable....

as long as you don't look at their teeth, or listen to them talk

Guess that explains why I'm out in the woods alone :unsure: .

Basically here. Throughout the day, I nosed around but mostly on OTW. Just too sick over the current state of the team to be bothered by fellow fans hoping/dreaming/wishing/bitching (all of which I share..). Jumped over near the end of the day and was floored!

I called all Bills fans I knew across the nation, spreadin' the news!

I was at my sons hockey practice and watching the ticker on ESPN go by on the tv when it said "Bills fire Jauron". At first I wasn't sure if I read it right and I had to wait like 5 minutes for the ticker to repeat itself to make sure I was reading it right. Then I was like holy cow, Ralph finally did it and a big grin came across my face.