Jauron blindsided by the news according to Adam Schefter

dave mcbride

C'mon who isn't surprised? Nobody thought there would be an in-season change, especially now... and especially since the team really didn't play that badly against TENN.... the 2 pick 6's at the end of the game really make the score look worse than what it was

C'mon who isn't surprised? Nobody thought there would be an in-season change, especially now... and especially since the team really didn't play that badly against TENN.... the 2 pick 6's at the end of the game really make the score look worse than what it was

I am. I am surprised. Not that I don't agree with the firing. I just thought they would let him carry out the season, whatever hideous, perverted abortion this season turned further into.

How can someone be that ignorant as a NFL HC? Only Dick Jauron.

Let me take a guess at this question. Aaaaa, when the owner is saying he won't make a change until the end of the season.

Fault Dick for everything else... Except his choice of words. He was blindsided because the owner said he wasn't gonna do it.

Of course Dick knew he was a goner, just not now because of what Ralph was saying.

Why is this so hard to comprehend? Again, I like the move... But, call it what it is: blindsided. Why do people feel the need to pile on? You know one can be "blindsided" and still have realized that the rush was coming all along.

Don't read too much into it... It is what it is and Dick called it right. That isn't a BAD thing. Or, it doesn't make DJ look any better.

Did anyone see this? He was blindsided???

WTF!?!?!?!?!

If I am TERRIBLE at my job, I am pretty fvkcing sure that I am on borrowed time. This just reinforces to me how disconnected from reality Dick is. I mean, please Dick, get a freakin' clue. YOU. ARE. NOT. GOOD.

Hey Beastmode,

still waiting to see who the whiny B word is gonna be by the end of the year.

Don't worry, you don't have to stray too far, just go in the bathroom and turn on the light

:thumbsup:

Well, the first pick 6 had everything to do with the position DJ put the offense in by not letting the defense make a stand. He gave Tenn 3 points by turning down the penalty and made Edwards try to come up with 10 points in 3 minutes instead of 7. That's a coaching decision that puts too much stress on a QB under fire working with no-talent at O-line and questioning his own abilities after severe concussions.

Goodbye Dick Jauron. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.