Jauron Fired

gregkash

I'm glad it happened. I think Jauron is a class guy and wish him well. I just don't want him anywhere near the Bills. I also liked Ralph's well written statement and they classy way in which he made the announcement. "Toughest thing I ever had to do etc. etc. etc."

I know it's tough to see past the pain for us, but I like how our franchise treats people. Hopefully some decisions will be made now in the best interest of the fans.

C

Glad that makes you feel warm and fuzzy, i say let class go out the window at this point. Its not tough, they guy sucked, he's gone.

The tough part was cutting him a check for 7 million. dont fool yourself Cale, its about the money for that cheap old ass.

Great ralph fired dj, i still hate ralph.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im watching top 10 draft busts it says Jauron has been fired.

The best news I heard all day. THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just pure idiocy. You're really going to blame April for 2 fumbles? Is he really supposed to grab his NFL players and tell them "don't fumble the !@#$ing football"?

A coach can only put his players in a position to succeed, he can't keep them from making idiotic mistakes. That said, I don't want April as head coach.

GIVE ME SOME TONY DUNGY!

How about all the hoding penalties on special teams? There are multiple penalties each game. I dont get thte love affair with this guy

Glad that makes you feel warm and fuzzy, i say let class go out the window at this point. Its not tough, they guy sucked, he's gone.

The tough part was cutting him a check for 7 million. dont fool yourself Cale, its about the money for that cheap old ass.

Great ralph fired dj, i still hate ralph.

You're probably right. But as much as the Buffalo and national press hates how RW runs the franchise, they still think he's a gentleman with class, FWIW. So I'll go with that//

OH joy OH joy

Perry can't be worse than Jauron...can he??

But as a African-American I am delighted to see Perry have a chance at being head coach.

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY.

Now lets see what happens.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Bills landing a proven winner, but yeah, it will be interesting to see if there is a difference in the teams performance. The D does seem to give Perry their all effort-wise. We'll see if that spreads to the whole team. We'll also see if the play-not-to-lose attitude will leave with Jauron. Will this team be more aggressive both defensively and offensively in Dick's absence?

There is a god all these years i had stopped Believing i guess my faith is restored .

I was going to start a new topic on that very thought. Dick Jauron killed any hope that I had as a fan. I feel that today Ralph has given me back my fan hood and optimism.

What's really good about this is that the Bills can now open talks with Cowher, Holmgren, Shanahan, etc. That's not something you can really do while you've still got a coach under contract. But with an interim coach in place, you can be completely up front about making overtures to a new coach.

Hopefully Fewell can have the same success as Singletary did with the 49ers after he took over as interim HC last year.

If he smiles on the sideline that would be an improvement right there....

The Defense even with all the injuries has keep Bills in games, With any sort of Offense we Beat the Browns.

I hope Perry shifts Maybin to LB first off.

Second name Fred Jackson your starting RB.

That would be a good start.

I'm all for cleaning house in the FO, on the field and in the coaching staff. Keeping Fewell and April wouldn't bother me, though they have both been part of the last few years of less than mediocre football. Our best case scenario is to bring in a GM who knows how to build from the ground up (a la Parcells, although not Parcells) and a coach (a la Dungy) who can work with a team looking to resurrect itself. The draft and Free Agency next year will be extremely important and we need to have the right people in place to make the best of this time.

I am, for the first time in a long time, actually excited to see how things progress at 1BD.

I think the firing comes on the heels of outright mutiny by the players (specifically the defense). Things were coming to a head and Ralph had no choice but to can him now before the whole thing explodes and into the national media.

We already had TO and Reed blowing up on the sidelines, Donte calling out the offense, Schobel questioning the direction...it was reaching a boiling point.