Jauron Fired

gregkash

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never wanted to be wrong about something more in my entire life.

I can't wait for the Bills to win seven in a row and you can all say "I told you so!"

But seriously, what does this even mean for our team?

You have to start somewhere, and this is a good start

Now here is the only issue: What if the Bills go 4-3 or 3-4 and Ralph likes what he sees and keeps April over hiring a guy like Holmgren?

I bet the guy with the billboard feels pretty important right now. ;)

But seriously, why do we think that old Ralphie's gonna follow this up with a SMART move? His track record is dismal here, people. Wait for another perennial loser to come in and fill DJ's slippers, while the FO goes chugging along with no significant changes.

Big whoop, I say, until something REAL happens.

But seriously, why do we think that old Ralphie's gonna follow this up with a SMART move? His track record is dismal here, people. Wait for another perennial loser to come in and fill DJ's slippers, while the FO goes chugging along with no significant changes.

Baby steps, amigo. Baby steps.

I'm just hoping but when things were really bad he brought in Saban and then Knox.

You have to start somewhere, and this is a good start

Now here is the only issue: What if the Bills go 4-3 or 3-4 and Ralph likes what he sees and keeps April over hiring a guy like Holmgren?

No way. They've got to do it right. Pay for a proven winner.

I've never wanted to be wrong about something more in my entire life.

I can't wait for the Bills to win seven in a row and you can all say "I told you so!"

But seriously, what does this even mean for our team?

personally i hope to god they lose out still! The last thing we need is a cheap alternative finishing 5-2 or 4-3 and tempting ralph to not clean house. Modrak Guy Brandon Fewell VanPelt and April all need to go. Finishing strong could mean disaster years down the line