Jauron Fired

gregkash

In the short term, this really means nothing, as there is a lot more wrong with this team than just the Head Coach. But, at least its the sign of change coming.

We can only hope now that this is a well thought out process and the best is yet to come. <cross fingers>

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Blindsided?!?! ;):lol::thumbdown: Did he then say he'll have to go back and look at the film??? :lol:

It's really hard to keep a head coaching job in the NFL.

He must not have seen it coming on account of the too cool for school shades.

personally i hope to god they lose out still! The last thing we need is a cheap alternative finishing 5-2 or 4-3 and tempting ralph to not clean house. Modrak Guy Brandon Fewell VanPelt and April all need to go. Finishing strong could mean disaster years down the line

We have talent in this coaching staff although it may be slim. I agree that the Front Office should be gone, I'm not against Van Pelt just because of what he's working with at quarterback and the offensive line. The Head Coach's attitude trickles all the way down, goes through the coaches and the players. I'm hoping Perry brings in more of a winning attitude and less of a not losing attitude. For now, I'll remain optimistic, this type of news comes across very sparingly in the Bills organization, let us be happy for a day or two. We'll all go back to being miserable on Monday when we find out nothing has changed.

Yep, it's all coming together now, looks like you were right. ;)

I'm not trying to brag. Some things are just easy to see when you pay attention.

I predicted the fake injury to Garnet leading to a 4-1 Finals victory for LA over Orlando or Atlanta. I did that in February. This was no different after Fisher gave that interview.

Hopefully we can fire Fewell and go with a 3-4 DC. I know we don't have the personal for it, but we dont have the personal for a cover 2 either. Time to move on with the rest of the NFL. Our best D's were when we ran the 3-4. Let the spring cleaning begin in the fall this year. Did I mention.

AMEN!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

This is step 1.

Step 2 is hiring outside of the organization for both GM and Head Coach.

My biggest worry is that Fewell or April take the team to 7-9 and pull an upset or two that gives Ralph an excuse to promote either of them to HC. I have no problem w/ the Bills winning, but I do have a problem with Ralph playing it cheap going forward.

Fewell and April are great guys I'm sure, and April has always been a top special teams coach. But neither are what the organization needs right now.

Adam Schefter is saying Jauron was summoned to Detroit and was blindsided by the news. Really....

Well that's just bull ****. Jauron is a crappy football coach but he's not stupid. If Jauron got summoned to Detroit he knew why. I don't think if Ralph waited this long he's not going to develop an intense hatred of the guy in a few weeks.

I think the reality is that Ralph really like Jauron and really wanted him to succeed. It just wasn't meant to be.

You have to start somewhere, and this is a good start

Now here is the only issue: What if the Bills go 4-3 or 3-4 and Ralph likes what he sees and keeps April over hiring a guy like Holmgren?

Good point. They need to clean house and get a real coach.

Good point. They need to clean house and get a real coach.

Yes but I say we give April a chance to see what he can do the rest of the year. You never know what another voice can do in a locker room. And we will see how he is with game management, adjustments etc.