Jauron Fired

gregkash

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad it happened. I think Jauron is a class guy and wish him well. I just don't want him anywhere near the Bills. I also liked Ralph's well written statement and they classy way in which he made the announcement. "Toughest thing I ever had to do etc. etc. etc."

I know it's tough to see past the pain for us, but I like how our franchise treats people. Hopefully some decisions will be made now in the best interest of the fans.

C

I wonder if this had anything to do with the Bills ticket office calling me at 1:30 asking if I was happy with my season tickets.

HAHA, I sent them a rather angry email the other day when they asked me how mine were and if I was going to renew. It sounded like this: "The team sucks. This organization is a joke. Fire Dick Jauron. Tell Ralph to shove it, I'm not renewing".

He is a good coordinator, he'll get a job. Terrible head coach.

Yeah, been listening to talk radio all day and they've had alot of NFL Guys on discussing Jauron; Basically, according to them, Jauron is a popular guy in NFL circles. He'll get another job.

HAHA, I sent them a rather angry email the other day when they asked me how mine were and if I was going to renew. It sounded like this: "The team sucks. This organization is a joke. Fire Dick Jauron. Tell Ralph to shove it, I'm not renewing".

They emailed me last week to say group tickets were still available for the last 2 home games. I finally responded last night telling them if the product on the field improved, I might consider it...but as long as Jauron was the coach, I wouldn't be buying any tickets.