Answer: No

stevestojan

I just realized how much I really miss football when the season is over.

Ya know how once the season is over you say "I'd kill to watch ANY NFL game". Well, this is it. SF vs TEN. Not that the game is terrible. Its 24-20 in the 4th. Its the fact that there cannot be more than 250,000 in this entire country that give a **** about this game. I liked DET vs STL better as it was like watching the toilet bowl game. But this? This is just awful. Thanks CBS.

Ya know how once the season is over you say "I'd kill to watch ANY NFL game". Well, this is it. SF vs TEN. Not that the game is terrible. Its 24-20 in the 4th. Its the fact that there cannot be more than 250,000 in this entire country that give a **** about this game. I liked DET vs STL better as it was like watching the toilet bowl game. But this? This is just awful. Thanks CBS.

CBS didn't pick it, your local affiliate did. Mine chose the Giants and Chargers.

watching Chris Johnson, Patrick Willis, VY's delivery sucks? S.F. gave it up late but that was a good game.

The NFL picks games?

Why then, in the DC area have they shown multiple NYJETS games when both the Skins and Ravens are not playing in that slot?

They even showed the NYETS over a Putrids game!! Who's the bigger draw? It's an easy answer if you are not a Putrids hater.

watching Chris Johnson, Patrick Willis, VY's delivery sucks? S.F. gave it up late but that was a good game.

Young was throwing bombs early and often. Add in a few scrambles, I love how he plays - even though he is not the prototype QB. His accuracy on the high % throws needs improvement. If he gets that down I think he will be an un-challenged starter somewhere in the league.

Young was throwing bombs early and often. Add in a few scrambles, I love how he plays - even though he is not the prototype QB. His accuracy on the high % throws needs improvement. If he gets that down I think he will be an un-challenged starter somewhere in the league.

Wow? I must have fallen asleep and woken up in 2006.

I sat through three quarters of the Seahawks and Lions. Pity me. When the Lions started to lose, which was inevitable, we opted to leave because it was getting freaking cold and I couldn't stand watching such bad football any more.

On the way home we listened to the post-game talk and they mentioned the fact that the rap on the Lions' rookie QB is that, although he can throw the long ball, he's not always very accurate. Duh. Then why (a) draft him so high and (b) have him through the long ball. Lions.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

It turned out to be a pretty good game, though...eh?

The NFL picks games?

Why then, in the DC area have they shown multiple NYJETS games when both the Skins and Ravens are not playing in that slot?

They even showed the NYETS over a Putrids game!! Who's the bigger draw? It's an easy answer if you are not a Putrids hater.

I think you have your use of terminology mixed up...shouldn't "Putrid" describe Buffalo? That is not the right word to apply to a team who is annually a playoff caliber team, eh?

wrong....the local affiliate picks from all of the games avaialable as to which will be shown in their market.

You're incorrect. The NFL has the final say. Affiliates can request a game. The NFL tells them which one it will be.

Both of those teams are better than the Bills though....

I think, if you are a die-hard Bills fan, who watches, or goes to every game, you can can lay serious claim to the fact that you have witnessed, likely, some of the very worst NFL games played in the last 10 years.

I think you have your use of terminology mixed up...shouldn't "Putrid" describe Buffalo? That is not the right word to apply to a team who is annually a playoff caliber team, eh?

I always refer to the Putz as the Putrids.

And as of late what's Putrid is the ever lasting azz kissing on the Putz and everything Brady.

The Brady Rule, Tuck Rule, the Cry Baby Rule.

I think, if you are a die-hard Bills fan, who watches, or goes to every game, you can can lay serious claim to the fact that you have witnessed, likely, some of the very worst NFL games played in the last 10 years.

I was at the CLE-Bills game this year. Worst NFL game I have ever seen. And, when factoring in that the weather was relatively decent, its not even close.

It was after watching that debacle that I pretty much gave up on our season this year.