If your Jauron

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do the Bills fix things and get this team into the playoffs?

Barrel..........Falls

and not one of those fancy padded barrels, just a wooden one that will shatter its contents when it hits the rocks below!!

3-5 at the bye week...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do the Bills fix things and get this team into the playoffs?

Well gee now. Considering the Pats finished 11-5-0 last season and still missed the playoffs, all Dick needs to do is to motivate and coach his team to an 8-0-0 second half, and then hope to beat out another 11-5-0 team for the last wildcard, or, make the playoffs with the Patriots / Dolphins / Jets collectively finishing 10-6-0 or worse each, or by the other wild card team being 10-6-0 or worse.

That's it. No problem, right? The only thing working against Dick in that scenerio, unfortunately, is that it sure is awful hard to win a game in the NFL. :wallbash::thumbsup::w00t:

You guys can post all the nonsense you want, keep deflecting. Like most of you didn't post in the beginning of the season that the Bills would make the playoffs.

The hard facts are that Jauron is here for this year and more then likely next year as well. Because Wilson is way to cheap to fire him and then pay him to do nothing, while paying another head coach.

Just deal with it :wallbash:

You guys can post all the nonsense you want, keep deflecting. Like most of you didn't post in the beginning of the season that the Bills would make the playoffs.

The hard facts are that Jauron is here for this year and more then likely next year as well. Because Wilson is way to cheap to fire him and then pay him to do nothing, while paying another head coach.

Just deal with it

This is how they are dealing with it.

And now for my nonsense ... Move the team to a big market city and just tell Ralph he is in Buffalo when he goes to the games. Being 90+ and not a Buffalonian he won't know the difference.

The only way this team is going anywhere is if they have a new owner and management. No other way. Its been a long time and there has been nothing but the same results. Hope Jim Kelly's group is ready when Ralph goes to the wild blue yonder.

Obviously, it's probably hopeless to do anything at this point. There are way too many things wrong to fix in one bye week. I know that it sounds bad, but the best thing is to do just as Jauron says: keep working at it and try to improve over the remaining course of the season. The best that can be hoped for is for players to stay healthy and improve, especially the rookies.

I am personally very pessimistic about the off season as well. What really needs to happen is for Wilson to bring in a "football guy" to run the football operations and replace the coaching staff. Unfortunately, the last two times Wilson did that he ended up with Donahoe and Levy and I don' think that he wants to do it again. Who would he bring in that he trusts anyway? It's pretty much hopeless.

Go Bills!

Who would he bring in that he trusts anyway? It's pretty much hopeless.

Would you ask the same thing if it were one of the other 31 team owners? No...It's not a conspiracy...it's f-cking football! (Not directed at you your question just made me think...no other other would need such "trust"...and i've been drinking heavily...going to the bar now. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Just deal with it :wallbash:

the nonsense comes from the fact that he can't fix it since he's a huge part of the problem. Asking someone who's the problem to fix the problem is nonsensical.

Ok, seriously, there is one way. It's pretty drastic, but I guess we don't have much choice at this point.

If we can get Superman to make the earth spin backwards, we could go back in time a few years, lock Marv Levy in a rubber room, change some draft picks, and hire a different head coach and real GM.

Then, and only then, will we have a chance at the playoffs any time soon.

This is the only way and I congratulate you for coming up with a solution that will work. I couldn't come up with anything.