• Colt McCoy - Texas
    • Christian Ponder - Florida St.
    • Tony Pike - Cincinnatti
    • Jimmy Clausen - Notre Dame
    • Sam Bradford - Oklahoma
    • Jake Locker - Washington
    • Jevan Snead - Mississippi
    • Other

I want the guy who is going to "LEAD" the team. Yeah...I want the guy who has a big arm...and the guy who is accurate...and the guy who can make every throw in the play book....BUT...more importantly I want a guy that can step in an lead the team.

I want the guy that is going to fight to stay in the lineup even if he is hurt.

When an OLmen misses a block, I want him to get in the guys face. When a guy drops an easy ball....or even a not so easy ball....when a guy runs the wrong pattern...I want the QB that is going to go to that player and let him know he screwed up.

I don't care about his computer print out = as a model size and model this or that.

Enough with these west coast mamby-pamby types....bring me a freakin' football player who is willing to go out there, and do whatever it takes to win -and punch somebody in the mouth.

I want the guy who is going to "LEAD" the team. Yeah...I want the guy who has a big arm...and the guy who is accurate...and the guy who can make every throw in the play book....BUT...more importantly I want a guy that can step in an lead the team.

I want the guy that is going to fight to stay in the lineup even if he is hurt.

When an OLmen misses a block, I want him to get in the guys face. When a guy drops an easy ball....or even a not so easy ball....when a guy runs the wrong pattern...I want the QB that is going to go to that player and let him know he screwed up.

I don't care about his computer print out = as a model size and model this or that.

Enough with these west coast mamby-pamby types....bring me a freakin' football player who is willing to go out there, and do whatever it takes to win -and punch somebody in the mouth.

Case Keenum. QB from Houston. Best pro prospect. Fiery, athletic, looks like Jim Kelly to me. I didn't even look at his stats until now:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statis.../_/stat/passing

Just watch him play. Enough said. Oh hes 6'2" 210

Guest dog14787
Once he gets healthy and we see what he does in Canada, it might not be a bad idea.

I vote Max Hall.

Cold weather, big arm.

Didn't realize he had injured his knee though, I wonder how bad the injury was and how well he's rebounding. Hard to find much on him.

I'd take the one who plays behind the worst offensive line. That way they'll be ready for what awaits them with the Bills.

Good post. I enjoyed a chuckle at that.

You know how you knew exactly where you were and what you were doing when something huge happens? Well, I was in a restaurant and spilled my Southern Comfort manhattan when the Bills passed on drafting Dan Marino. Instead, they took a tight end who was forgotten by all two years later.

I personally like Tebow. He seems to have the arm and the touch. Only problem is you would have to have a offensive coordinator who can completely build and offense to his style. Perhaps Buffalo has enough young guys on the roster to do that. We do need an offensive minded coach though.

I'd take the one who plays behind the worst offensive line. That way they'll be ready for what awaits them with the Bills.

ummm...yeah...the OLine Trent Edwards played behind at Stamford was pretty horrendous.....how did that pick work out?

Or are we still in the denial stage here?

Anyone who voted Tebow needs to wake the !@#$ up...

the dude is getting broken down playing against college players, and has a shittier arm than Fitzpatrick.

He might be an effective fullback or a gadget player.

The only way he gets drafted in the first round is if jacksonville decides to put putting asses in the seats as the first second and third priority...with winning coming somewhere around 11 or 12

I really like Tim Tebow for the type of player he is. I love his passion and love for the game, as much as his leadership qualties. He just seems to have that "it" factor, that will to lead your team to win a big game in the final minute. Like Tebow, I really like Clausen a lot too. This mainly being because I am an Irish fan...but his game speaks for itself.

However, I voted for Jake Locker. The kid has played his whole life in bad weather conditions, and that is what Buffalo needs. Somebody who has grew up in similar conditions and can still throw the deep ball in swirling winds and hail. Tony Pike also grew up with this advantage, but the dude is 210 lbs.

I think Locker will be a gamer. Joe Flacco like.

Case Keenum. QB from Houston. Best pro prospect. Fiery, athletic, looks like Jim Kelly to me. I didn't even look at his stats until now:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statis.../_/stat/passing

Just watch him play. Enough said. Oh hes 6'2" 210

I agree. We passed on Ngata and Oher...Let's go the right way on this one. This is the guy who will be a franchise qb.