Maybe its the typical schedule but really

Poeticlaw

I am not doubting that players need rest but really the way this offense is playing 4 days off is not what they need they need to work on fixing their problems and they have two very serious problems to work on the first one is there is 4 qtrs in a football game not three. The scond problem is the offense needs to work on third down conversions.

I really think this type of softness is hurting this team.

I am not doubting that players need rest but really the way this offense is playing 4 days off is not what they need they need to work on fixing their problems and they have two very serious problems to work on the first one is there is 4 qtrs in a football game not three. The scond problem is the offense needs to work on third down conversions.

Yet another decision in a long line of decisions that reduces the chances for success.

Could the Bills' use more practice, sure, would it help, probably not. From everything I've read, it's pretty standard protocal for teams during their bye week to be given off most of the week. So telling the players, no you have to practice every day isn't going to anything other than piss them off.

This is a business, the problem here is most people who visit message boards, website sites would play for free and can't understand why any player won't ant to practice 24/7, etc. Laughing while on the bench is frowned on.

This is 2009, players are different, they are in it for the money as are quite frankly the owners. The fan's are in it for the love of the game and unfortunately there often is a major conflict between the two.

I'm sure Dick needs the time to polish up the ole resume'

DJ didn't get hired after his interim stint in Detroit back in 2005. He came to Buffalo and has proven that he's capable of being nothing more than a secondary coach. I don't see him being retained beyond 09, but even if he is, he'll collect a few million before he's through with Buffalo. That is, if RW doesn't sue to prevent having to pay him. :thumbsup:

DJ didn't get hired after his interim stint in Detroit back in 2005. He came to Buffalo and has proven that he's capable of being nothing more than a secondary coach. I don't see him being retained beyond 09, but even if he is, he'll collect a few million before he's through with Buffalo. That is, if RW doesn't sue to prevent having to pay him. :thumbsup:

Hell, I would have Jauron arrested for fraud: impersonating a HC.

Hell, I would have Jauron arrested for fraud: impersonating a HC.

I cannot wait to see what happens on 1/4 when the season is over. But you know that there's an outside chance the PR folks get together and find a way to explain this season away. The saddest thing is, I can see them keeping DJ and passing off their failure by talking up injuries, youth, and the tough AFCE. DJ helps to ruin Marv's legacy with every game coached and line of rhetoric he utters.

Don't think I need to type this twice.

True...but not something four extra days of practice is going to fix.