At least those dreadful preseason games didn't foreshadow...

SDS

Ya cause Green Bay didn't look like the 2nd comming of the Pats this year in preseason... This is a cheap shot and a waste of space please stop the discussion

Thanks member 12,645, post #1... I'll be sure to mind my P's and Q's from now on.

The preseason means nothing and the regular season means next to nothing. Its the playoffs that matter. That's why Jauron is still keeping the real plays under wraps. He doesn't want to tip his hand before the divisional round. He's smart like that.

The Titans went 3-2, the Rams 3-1 and Denver went 1-3...some correlation there, oh fearless leader. :sick::beer:

No one mentioned final scores of those games as worthy measures... well, maybe Jack's new squeeze in NJ...

I was fried over my comments suggesting there was a serious problem .... but that is life on TSW. Too many pinned their hopes on T.O. being the savior.

And others pinned their hopes on POS HC, convincing themselves everything was being kept "vanilla" because the Bills did not want to tip their hand before the season started.