open competiton

nuklz2594

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious if there are any potential FA Quaterbacks or any that we have the potential to trade for, though that isn't the route I would go.

The Dick is going to screw it up and lead us to probably a 6-10 or more likely 7-9 record and leave us out of the McCoy lottery. Bradford would be available if he comes out which is now unlikely. That leaves probably Snead, Tebow and a host of potential 2-5 round picks to chose a QB from.

Hopefully a new coach will get us out of this dreadful Trentative Checkwards era and start with someone like Tony Pike out of Cincy if he comes out. I could live with Tebow considering he can't be any worse than what we have now.

RB - who cares, it's going to be a committee approach with Jackson and whoever is still here or drafted.

I am curious if there are any potential FA Quaterbacks or any that we have the potential to trade for, though that isn't the route I would go.

The Dick is going to screw it up and lead us to probably a 6-10 or more likely 7-9 record and leave us out of the McCoy lottery. Bradford would be available if he comes out which is now unlikely. That leaves probably Snead, Tebow and a host of potential 2-5 round picks to chose a QB from.

Hopefully a new coach will get us out of this dreadful Trentative Checkwards era and start with someone like Tony Pike out of Cincy if he comes out. I could live with Tebow considering he can't be any worse than what we have now.

RB - who cares, it's going to be a committee approach with Jackson and whoever is still here or drafted.

No big loss, this guy has bust written all over him

The most recognizable on the list are:

Chad Pennington

Kyle Orton

Jason Campbell

Tarvaris Jackson

Id take Pennington and draft a young guy to learn for a year or so.

No big loss, this guy has bust written all over him

I agree, McCoy does have bust all over him but unfortunately, he is probably the best of the lot right now that's coming out of a pro style system. I would rather see Tebow or anyone else over McCoy. The point is that the Bills will be picking between 9 and 13 AGAIN so we are going to be out of the lottery for one of the elite players. We will probably go DB in the 1st anyway so hoping for anything else is moot at this point.