open competiton

nuklz2594

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen buddy, we have been asked to mellow out, if you don't have anything constructive to say then how about not posting. I tried having a reasonable open discussion with you and talk things through and its just not happening.

So lets just stay clear of each others post for the sake of everyone concerned.

You have never done this above, you always ignore the football stuff or questions about your posts and go straight into trying to "get me" on something.

So rather than bash your post out of respect for the mods, I just responded simply with a emoticon because I found it funny that you are swaying your opinnion based on the majority of the fan bases opinnion. Nothing more, nothing less.

So since you "claim" to want to discuss your post, then here is your chacne to discuss it:

(I would bet big money you dont actually respond with a civilized answer, but her goes anyway) I found it interesting that you are swaying your opinnion based on popular opinnion and openly saying this in your post.

Its not that you still have faith in Trent, some still do, and its not even the fact you are claiming to be changing your mind (although several posts in several current threads suggest otherwise). Its that you say you are changing your mind because of popular opinnion. I dont get that...I mean what happened to watching the games and deciding for yourself?

i imagine the competition next season at qb and rb will be fierce. who will win?

to me fierce competition means two or more capable qbs. we will have two mediocre qbs and a rookie. competition will not be fierce at all.

rb situation will be the same as this year. again nothing fierce about it.

Guest dog14787
You have never done this above, you always ignore the football stuff or questions about your posts and go straight into trying to "get me" on something.

So rather than bash your post out of respect for the mods, I just responded simply with a emoticon because I found it funny that you are swaying your opinnion based on the majority of the fan bases opinnion. Nothing more, nothing less.

So since you "claim" to want to discuss your post, then here is your chacne to discuss it:

(I would bet big money you dont actually respond with a civilized answer, but her goes anyway) I found it interesting that you are swaying your opinnion based on popular opinnion and openly saying this in your post.

Its not that you still have faith in Trent, some still do, and its not even the fact you are claiming to be changing your mind (although several posts in several current threads suggest otherwise). Its that you say you are changing your mind because of popular opinnion. I dont get that...I mean what happened to watching the games and deciding for yourself?

Concussions could end TE's season and career prematurely now and the damage has been done...

Besides, why do I even want a player I still happen to think allot of even playing behind our O-line. We lead the league in QB hits with 54, one of them hits knocked Trent Edwards out.( I'm surprised it was just a concussion)

If I really wanted whats best for TE, it wouldn't be here in Buffalo, it would be for someone who understands pass protection and run blocking is the key to success for an Offense in the NFL.