I'm a Yankees fan

Gotta Dream

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Please..... :lol::doh:

Steroids notwithstanding as it is a league wide problem not a yankee problem....I love that the Yankee ownership re-invests the money into trying to assemble the best talent out there....unfortunately 'best talent' and 'most expensive' usually go hand in hand. Y'all sit here an B word that Ralph is too cheap to spend money to bring in 'quality' coaches and free agents, then you turn around and B word about the Yankees doing just that.....stale argument......spend money Ralph and try to 'buy' a super bowl ring!!!!

Whhy would anybody want to be a yankees fan. Don't you feel ashamed that you guys win championships because of money and steriods.. GO BLUEJAYS

Try this on for size:

Bills

Sabres

Pirates

Knicks

There you go... some of us suffer endlessly THE WHOLE YEAR. Yeah.

all same for me except the Knicks.

i feel almost like i should be obligated to root for the Clippers... mostly because they used to be the braves, but also that would kind of fit the spiritual futility...

gotta love haters. :lol:

Go Yankees!! :doh:

Nothing more annoying than NY Yankees and their fans. MLB is so tainted. The Yankees big 3 free agent signings last year make more $$ than the whole Kansas City Royals team. Ridiculous. MLB may have a salary cap but the only penalty for going over is a tax. At least the NFL does it right, with an enforced cap.

They might not win or even get into the World Series, but they try their hardest. The exact opposite of the Bills organization.

:w00t: I really hate baseball, but I was born outside Philly so I consider myself a Phillies fan. I didn't watch one baseball game last year but just for :doh: and giggles I consider them my #1 team. My second favorite baseball team, and very, very, very close second favorite is any team that pisses off a Yankees fan. :D

Hey why not become a Cowboys, Notre Dame and Lakers fan too, complete the trifecta of douchebag teams. :lol:

:w00t:

all same for me except the Knicks.

i feel almost like i should be obligated to root for the Clippers... mostly because they used to be the braves, but also that would kind of fit the spiritual futility...

I'm sorry- I can't dump the Knicks.. too many great memories of the early 90's despite the BULLSh*!.

You know, a good friend of mine is a Clippers fan because of the Braves connection... that to me is too much, going to a Cali team :doh:

You're a Bucs fan as well? Haven't spent a dime on them since the great selloff of 2008.

BTW, a question- does the loss to the Hurricanes in Game 7 hurt? When I think of it, it brings me pain... we should have went to that Final. I KNOW it... they have our cup :lol:

They might not win or even get into the World Series, but they try their hardest. The exact opposite of the Bills organization.

Been a Yanks fan ever since Don Mattingly, Willie Randolph, and Steve Sax were swinging the bats in the Bronx. I wish Donnie baseball would've played one more year and actually won a ring with the rest of the guys. I'm an all New York man when it comes to pro sports. The Bills, the Knicks, the Rangers, and the Yankees. My best friend and his family were all originally from Brooklyn. I spent alot of time with them, even more than my own family, so I ended up liking all New York teams because that's what I heard about growing up for the most part. The Yankees are my only hope until 2010 when the Knicks sign Lebron, Wade, Mello, or even two of the three forementioned. :doh: It will be a glorious day.

until 2010 when the Knicks sign Lebron, Wade, Mello, or even two of the three forementioned. :doh: It will be a glorious day.

I'll take Lebron.... ANYONE but Harrington, Marbury, or any of the other scrubs we've been forced to stomach over the last decade!!!!!

Nothing more annoying than NY Yankees and their fans. MLB is so tainted. The Yankees big 3 free agent signings last year make more $$ than the whole Kansas City Royals team. Ridiculous. MLB may have a salary cap but the only penalty for going over is a tax. At least the NFL does it right, with an enforced cap.

correction, nothing more annoying that people who B word about the yankees :doh: