Do you realize

C.Biscuit97

I do agree with that. I jsut find it funny how close we are to being in first in the worst season in Bills history.

Well, then you obviously missed the 1968 (a season in which the Bills went to WR Rutkowski to play QB) version of the Bills, half the 1970's, the 1985 version, and the 2001 version.

Nope, as bad as this team may be, we've had worse.....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :bag:

Great, all this team has to hope for is every team we play to mentally takes the game off, and we can then slip into the playoffs, and then everybody with THAT as a goal finally gets to see how pathetic a goal it really was. Just imagine this club, with these coaches, in the playoffs. I puke a little thinking about it.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :bag:

Do you realize, with an average head coach, we are 4-2 at least. We won Sunday despite Jaurons best efforts to lose. He costs us more wins than any one player. Hell, any 22 players.

If Leodis doesn't fumble, we go 3 and out and brady beats us at the end. Jauron finds a way to lose that one somehow, no doubt in my mind.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :unsure:

<sigh> "If" is the biggest word in the dictionary.

two dumb mistakes (they are all costly but..) cost us 2 games.

That's why I get ticked when I hear how "great the NYETS and Dullfish" are.

Please, even if we had won those games we would still be a lesser team to the Jets and Fish according to ESPN, etc.

we are currently in first place in the AFC East??? The Pats* and Jets would have 2 divisional losses and we have all home divisional games left (well, Toronto against the Jets). I'm not prediciting anything but I'm just saying. You never know. :unsure:

Do you realize how stupid that is? NE had essentially 4 timeouts and just over 2 min left in the game if Leodis does the touchback. If he runs out and doesnt fumble, they have 3 timeouts and almost a full 2 minutes left. That game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...but based on the general rediculous posts you seem to frequently make I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

How is it dreaming that we lost a game we led the entire way because of a stupid play by one player?

lmao off at how dumb this post is...not sure what is dumber, the original post you put in this thread or this one.

1. We left a lot of points on the field by stalled drives, costly penalties, dropped passes, and Trent just not seeing anything down field. We should have been up by more, so to say we lost becuase of one play might be one of the top 10 dumbest things I have seen on here...

2. The game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...ton of time and lots of timeouts for NE and Buffalo had struggled to get first downs in the second half.

Do you realize how stupid that is? NE had essentially 4 timeouts and just over 2 min left in the game if Leodis does the touchback. If he runs out and doesnt fumble, they have 3 timeouts and almost a full 2 minutes left. That game was FAR from over if Leodis doesnt fumble...but based on the general rediculous posts you seem to frequently make I wouldnt expect you to understand that.

The only thing more ridiculous than this post, is your spelling of ridiculous. You must have gotten that from here: http://www.unwords.com/unword/rediculous.html :unsure: