Louisiana Justice Of The Peace Refuses Marriage Liscense

This is beyond belief; http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/11...e_license_in_La

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

Bardwell said he asks everyone who calls about marriage if they are a mixed race couple. If they are, he does not marry them, he said.

:P

Violence toward women isn't dead either, right?

Awww but that was in Indianapolis, and thanks to the liberal recipricity laws Steely Dan can be with you here or anytime to accidentally choke women and whine about how that harmless little misunderstanding cost him his health insurance.

Because Steely Dan really loves you little girls and women, really really.

Awww but that was in Indianapolis, and thanks to the liberal recipricity laws Steely Dan can be with you here or anytime to accidentally choke women and whine about how that harmless little misunderstanding cost him his health insurance.

Because Steely Dan really loves you little girls and women, really really.

?

Anyhoo, there were a lot of people saying that Obama's election proved that racism was no longer an issue.

This is beyond belief; http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/11...e_license_in_La

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way," Bardwell told the Associated Press on Thursday. "I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

Bardwell said he asks everyone who calls about marriage if they are a mixed race couple. If they are, he does not marry them, he said.

So wait....there are still racists?

HOLY **** THAT'S AMAZING!

And one you libs get it through your thick freaking skulls that ALL !@#$ING PEOPLE, not just whites, are biased AGAINST those who do not "look" or "act" like them, then we can start moving forward with this "National Discussion on Race" we are all supposed to be having.

totally disagree. not ALL !@#$ING PEOPLE act like jerkoffs when it comes to people that are different from them.

?

Anyhoo, there were a lot of people saying that Obama's election proved that racism was no longer an issue.

There's a difference between societal prejudice and the actions of individual yahoos in the deep south.

And by the administration's own statements, racisim is alive and well, but only in the form of criticism of the health care plan...

if you have a "natural bias" against any group different from you, you are a jerkoff and usually will act like a jerkoff

My DNA warps when I come to Rkfast's defense but you're wrong. Almost everyone has a natural bias to favor people like them. That's why most people are friends with, hang out with, live near--people who are like them. Old people don't hang out with 18 year olds because both groups have a bias. That's natural across many demographics.

It doesn't mean that those like groups of people get together and decide to lynch and hurt the other groups. People who do that are the jerkoffs.

if you have a "natural bias" against any group different from you, you are a jerkoff and usually will act like a jerkoff

I'm sure you enjoyed a nice vacation in Harlem... Oh wait... people don't do that. Are they all racists?

Rk is right you are either blind or stupid not to notice.

Wow. I can't believe I just read that. I think you should pick up an ethics book or two and read both sides and read up on what both left and right agree on...that way you wont look like as much of an idiot. Clearly there is a thing called natural bias. As much as you would love to ignore this, the fact remains that most everyone enjoys the company of people with similar backgrounds and similar situations. I think that someone else already did a fantastic job dissenting you and explaining this, but you really need to realize how blatantly wrong your statement is.

I can't believe we're calling people jerkoffs because they naturally aren't best friends with everyone of the opposite race.

Wow. I can't believe I just read that. I think you should pick up an ethics book or two and read both sides and read up on what both left and right agree on...that way you wont look like as much of an idiot. Clearly there is a thing called natural bias. As much as you would love to ignore this, the fact remains that most everyone enjoys the company of people with similar backgrounds and similar situations. I think that someone else already did a fantastic job dissenting you and explaining this, but you really need to realize how blatantly wrong your statement is.

I can't believe we're calling people jerkoffs because they naturally aren't best friends with everyone of the opposite race.

What exactly is the opposite of a homo sapien sapien?