JP Losman and the Loco's play tonight.

Guest dog14787

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
It's not as bad as I thought, but the Florida team is stacked, what were they thinking when these

teams were put together

Andre Thurman was missing out of the Loco's lineup and he's probably their best offensive weapon. He was making some big plays for JP last week.( WR )

Guest dog14787
It's amazing. Losman could sleep with some people's girlfriend and they still defend him. He was a good enough guy and a bad QB. I guess it's cool to find out how he is doing in a minor league but what does it prove?

The league gives athletes a second chance and for some its a first. I can't say for sure if Losman will ever make it back into the NFL or if he's even good enough, but I'm glad he's getting another opportunity to prove himself because he does have a cannon of an arm.

Guest dog14787
Wouldnt mind seeing Jim Haslet, Jay Gruden and Brooks Bollinger (instead of Hamden) on our sideline. Cant do worse than what we have now.

The Florida Tuskers might whip the Bills. :censored:

Guest dog14787
Stop

We could really make things interesting, at the end of every season the worse NFL team gets to play the best UFL team and if the UFL team wins it replaces the NFL team the next year in the NFL. :censored:

We could call it the Toilet Bowl.

The league gives athletes a second chance and for some its a first. I can't say for sure if Losman will ever make it back into the NFL or if he's even good enough, but I'm glad he's getting another opportunity to prove himself because he does have a cannon of an arm.

Future "NFL Cmeback Player of the Year".

He never got a fair shake by the Bills. Not the fans fault, not us message boarders fault. Not the city's fault. JP's issues, like everything else, revolves around the "brain"trust at One Bills Drive. JP is a decent QB. He was never given a fair shake though. End result, he sucked just slightly less than RJ, and deserved to be banished from the NFL. After all, you either have it or you don't, and at that point, JP didn't have it. However, he'll be back and he'll thrive if he picks his spot wisely.

Future "NFL Cmeback Player of the Year".

He never got a fair shake by the Bills. Not the fans fault, not us message boarders fault. Not the city's fault. JP's issues, like everything else, revolves around the "brain"trust at One Bills Drive. JP is a decent QB. He was never given a fair shake though. End result, he sucked just slightly less than RJ, and deserved to be banished from the NFL. After all, you either have it or you don't, and at that point, JP didn't have it. However, he'll be back and he'll thrive if he picks his spot wisely.

I really hope you're joking. If not, you need some serious help getting over your love for JP. He's not a decent QB unless you send him to the minors and even then he's mediocre at best. Just look at what Bollinger is doing in that league & he's hardly a guy who will thrive if he makes it back to the NFL. There is one way JP will thrive in the NFL-get a backup job for one of the Mannings-then you never have to play in a meaningful spot because the Mannings take all the meaningful snaps.

I really hope you're joking. If not, you need some serious help getting over your love for JP. He's not a decent QB unless you send him to the minors and even then he's mediocre at best. Just look at what Bollinger is doing in that league & he's hardly a guy who will thrive if he makes it back to the NFL. There is one way JP will thrive in the NFL-get a backup job for one of the Mannings-then you never have to play in a meaningful spot because the Mannings take all the meaningful snaps.

+1

It almost looks like Losman has to cup the ball instead of being able to grip it to throw. Seattle had a QB in the late 80's who always led the League in fumbles because he had little hands. Losman uses his left hand to keep the ball in his right hand. Makes it very easy for defenders to knock the ball free, and makes it very hard for Losman to throw on the run.

Dave Kreig. Tell me you are under 30, so I can forgive this.