What college teams could beat the 09 Bills

Thoner7

Fun, but none.

I dont know about that. Florida has a lot of team speed, more than most NFL teams. They also have a top OL, and top D. There are many players who will be top picks in the draft. Yes Lee and TO could school their DBs, but we wont ass to them anyways. Their DL and LBs outweigh our guys for sure. Plus we start Keith Ellsion.

Add to that the coaching factor, I really think the Bills could lose that matchup.

EVERY player on an NFL team, even the shi--iest of NFL teams, was dominant in college; the best at their position.

There is no college team that has a starting NFL prospect at every position.

True, but UF has a good enough defense to give them a game.

Florida could. LSU even. USC maybe.

I mean seriously, our OTs are a joke. Our LB core is a joke. Worst of all our coaches are complete jokes. If there was a Bills Florida game, Id bet on FL.

none.....but with our lame O it would be interesting for a bit

Florida could. LSU even. USC maybe.

I mean seriously, our OTs are a joke. Our LB core is a joke. Worst of all our coaches are complete jokes. If there was a Bills Florida game, Id bet on FL.

Sadly, the Bills would probably beat the best college team by about the score of 55-3. The difference in talent/preparation between the two levels is that big.

I actually think Florida, LSU, Alabama, Texas, USC and a bunch of other teams would have a shot at beating the Bills, Raiders, Rams, Bucs or Chiefs right now. Heck, South Harmon Institute of Technology would give the Bills a game right now.