From our very own Nostradamus

How hard is it to predict that the Bills will suck? They sucked for the last decade. I don't hide the fact that I can be a homer. I come here to talk Bills and not get depressed about a team I love in my free time. There still have only been 4 games and the Bills have some players returning. I'm not giving up on the team just yet. And if they do become as bad as some feel they will be, I'll find better things to do with my free time than wallow in misery. I'm not a negative person and refused to be surround by it.

Anyone that's been here for more than a months knows that Bado, Simon and Lori are the sages of TBD. If they tell you something you should just STFU and listen.

I'd also include Albany, Petrino, Jay and John in that group. Actually, there are many wise sages here, it's just that their insight sometimes drowns in a sea of idiocy.

How hard is it to predict that the Bills will suck? They sucked for the last decade. I don't hide the fact that I can be a homer. I come here to talk Bills and not get depressed about a team I love in my free time. There still have only been 4 games and the Bills have some players returning. I'm not giving up on the team just yet. And if they do become as bad as some feel they will be, I'll find better things to do with my free time than wallow in misery. I'm not a negative person and refused to be surround by it.

But at the same time your optimism sets you up for constant dissapointment. You actually were all over this thread comparing Dick frieking jauron to the Hoodie and Jeff Fisher...really?!?! How can anyone who has watched the bills under his watch even think there was a small chance of him turning out to be coaches NEAR that quality?

Anyone that's been here for more than a months knows that Bado, Simon and Lori are the sages of TBD. If they tell you something you should just STFU and listen.

I'd also include Albany, Petrino, Jay and John in that group. Actually, there are many wise sages here, it's just that their insight sometimes drowns in a sea of idiocy.

Wise sages??? LOL. We're talking football right? Anyway, I agree that Badol, Simon and Lori are some of the major reasons I come to this board. Other than the fact, its been a bad habit since 1996.

Really? Isn't not enough that you made a complete ass out of yourself in the original thread, now you want to draw more attention to that fact? :nana:

But at the same time your optimism sets you up for constant dissapointment. You actually were all over this thread comparing Dick frieking jauron to the Hoodie and Jeff Fisher...really?!?! How can anyone who has watched the bills under his watch even think there was a small chance of him turning out to be coaches NEAR that quality?

I still stand by those points. Fisher has had 2 separate 3 year stretches where he was as bad and worse than Jauron. Belichick had a slightly worse winning % than Jauron. Fisher had McNair and Belichick got Brady. Jauron has had Losman and Edwards. Jauron deserves the blame for Edwards and if he fails, Jauron failed.

And there still are 12 games left. We didn't win the Super Bowl after 4 games last year.

I still stand by those points. Fisher has had 2 separate 3 year stretches where he was as bad and worse than Jauron. Belichick had a slightly worse winning % than Jauron. Fisher had McNair and Belichick got Brady. Jauron has had Losman and Edwards. Jauron deserves the blame for Edwards and if he fails, Jauron failed.

And there still are 12 games left. We didn't win the Super Bowl after 4 games last year.

I love your optimism, keep it up!

Really? Isn't not enough that you made a complete ass out of yourself in the original thread, now you want to draw more attention to that fact? :nana:

C.Biscuit97 is a poster who has contributed comments for a long time. Adds things to this site.

Unwarranted attack on your part...

Edited by stuckincincy

Badol was wrong about Whitner and the FS position. Prior to the injury, he was making a bigger impact there than he had done at SS.

Good point. I may be in the minority but I like Whitner. He is definitely a top 10 safety. Its this ridiculous Tampa 2 and Fewells scheme that makes his play look bad. The kid is a player. It really believe its this retarded scheme.