WTH was Edwards doing SMILING after the game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed off on that girly-man fukker when I caught him fixing his hair on the sidelines :lol:

I've had it with these Cali QBs. Can we please get someone with some balls behind center? I never thought I'd see the day where I was wishing Kyle Orton was our QB.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was happy because he was thinking about how he was gonna torch the Dolphins in Madden 10 when he got home tonite and played this weeks game...

He was like "I KNOW those 30 checkdown passes will end up working in Madden!!"

Trent was catching up with fellow Stanford grad Camarillo. Yes there was a smile. Who knows what was said between the players. It was at the end of the game.

Yeah there's a growing hate-on for Trent among fans, but why not focus more on his play than an alleged smile with a guy he played college football with.

Trent was catching up with fellow Stanford grad Camarillo. Yes there was a smile. Who knows what was said between the players. It was at the end of the game.

Yeah there's a growing hate-on for Trent among fans, but why not focus more on his play than an alleged smile with a guy he played college football with.

Camarillo probably told him he feels sorry for Edwards playing behind that O-Line, and then Edwards told him he feels sorry for the O-Line because they have to block for him...

I am concerned about his mind set which ties into his play......

I dont see winning QB's smile too much when they lose games. And maybe I am focusing on it too much but for a guy who to me should be dangerously close to losing his job after consecutive horrible performances he just seemed too "oh well" about it

To us it is just a game......to a pro player this is their livelyhood.....play well this year and TE probaby gets a big dollar contract extention