OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about getting him a HC and OC who aren't afraid to let him? At least that would be a start. Not standing up for TE here, but look at the coaching disaster he's played, and still plays, under? Geezus....this coaching staff would ruin Peyton Manning.

No offense, but when you have WR's running deep routes on nearly every pass play and TE decides to check down repeatedly something tells me that isn't on the OC.

How about getting him a HC and OC who aren't afraid to let him? At least that would be a start. Not standing up for TE here, but look at the coaching disaster he's played, and still plays, under? Geezus....this coaching staff would ruin Peyton Manning.

Why do you people keep saying that the coaches won't let him throw the ball deep? He has receivers running downfield, but he never throws to them. How are the coaches stopping him?

This is looking totally pathetic. If they don't fire someone soon, the NFL might just fire the franchise....

Until the Bills hire a qualified GM, we are doomed to fail. Firing Jauron won't accomplish anything if an unaccountable, multi-headed "braintrust" hires his replacement.

Why do you people keep saying that the coaches won't let him throw the ball deep? He has receivers running downfield, but he never throws to them. How are the coaches stopping him?

Actually, they're not stopping him. I think they've coached him into wussiness.

Playing "not to lose" virtually ensures you will accomplish what you are trying to avoid.

OMG. Wow. I really don't know what to say.

I really thought we would do better.

We really are that bad.

The Bills have a bunch of injuries, but the coaching staff has this team more ready for the trip home than the game.

Actually, they're not stopping him. I think they've coached him into wussiness.

Playing "not to lose" virtually ensures you will accomplish what you are trying to avoid.

Or you could just admit he's too scared to do anything.