Golly Gee Willikers People

Chef Jim

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is over, they lost, who cares there's nothing we can do about it. Not one !@#$ing thread about this weeks game? They're playing the fish...the !@#$ING fish for god's sake. What's with all this lying around ****? You'd think the Nazis just bombed Pearl Harbor again with all this !@#$ing moping going on.

!@#$

THE

FISH

I'm sorry, I slept on this thread and I still cannot muster up any spittle, venom or rancor for the upcoming game vs. the Miami team.

I think that it’s pretty obvious when you make a decision you know when you should do it. I wasn’t thinking about squishing the fish three days ago. I wasn’t thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it I think you need to move on it and do something. So when I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it. Clearly I believe it’s the right thing to do. It’s just a decision I needed to make I felt and made it.

I think that it’s pretty obvious when you make a decision you know when you should do it. I wasn’t thinking about squishing the fish three days ago. I wasn’t thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it I think you need to move on it and do something. So when I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it. Clearly I believe it’s the right thing to do. It’s just a decision I needed to make I felt and made it.

:thumbsup:

Well I hope Captain Checkdown and Coach Conservative can beat the Dolphins. DJ- NO MORE 3rd and 25, 5 yard passes. Checkdown's QB ratings can be through the roof but if the Bills don't win, it don't matter.

I think Coach Catatonic might be a more apt description.