Golly Gee Willikers People

Chef Jim

I think that it’s pretty obvious when you make a decision you know when you should do it. I wasn’t thinking about squishing the fish three days ago. I wasn’t thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it I think you need to move on it and do something. So when I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it. Clearly I believe it’s the right thing to do. It’s just a decision I needed to make I felt and made it.

:thumbsup::wallbash::(

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this upcoming game REALLY matters. Too many people here jump the gun with the panic. Panic if our offense looks the same against the Fish and we've failed to adjust. Really our O has had one bad performance out of 3 and we should be 2-1. Unfortunately our recent track record against the Fish is real ugly on offense.

AVP needs to adjust like Turk failed to do last year once teams caught on. Otherwise we're going to be scraping for wins with defense and special teams like we have the past 2 years and people will have good reason to freak out.