John Gruden coming to town?

mrags

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the airport today. A Delorean pulled up, in it was Wayne Gretsky from 1985. Then a limo pulled up and out walked Rudy Giuliani and Jon Gruden. Rudy told me he was in town to make a four-pronged announcement:

1. He is the new mayor of Buffalo.

2. Jon Gruden is the new coach of the Bills

3. 1985 Wayne Gretsky is going to play for the 2009 Sabres.

4. George Seifert really was at the Buffalo airport once.

:wallbash:B-):wub: I would take #3 ... the others not so much

who is wayne GRETSKY?

is he some unknown player from 1985?

i'd take wayne gretzky, but no way do i want wayne gretsky on the sabres. no one has ever heard of that bum

Aside from the obvious stuff, here are some indicators that this is total crap:

- Limo companies don't need to know who their picking up at all, they just need a name of a person/business to bill and a destination.

wrong.....

if you are picking up someone at an airport, you need to have their name. otherwise anyone could get a free ride

wrong.....

if you are picking up someone at an airport, you need to have their name. otherwise anyone could get a free ride

Perhaps some companies operate that way, so I can't say that you're incorrect.

What I do know (my former housemate drives for a cab company) is that at least some companies don't require a name. You can give one, but it's not mandatory. For business usage, often times the company footing the bill will give the pickup the Limo company's name.

Like I said, they may not all do it that way, but I know for a fact that at least some do.

All I did was post what I heard. I told you all to believe what you wanted. If you didnt want to read it then dont read it. I said myself I didnt believe it. Just stating something I heard from a friend.

Did you think no one would respond to your post?

All I did was post what I heard. I told you all to believe what you wanted. If you didnt want to read it then dont read it. I said myself I didnt believe it. Just stating something I heard from a friend.

Guys ... guys ... mrags's friend might be on to something ... I did some digging ... check out the picture I found: Link (And no , it's not Peter Pan ... this one is real)

Awesome!!! This would be so FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!