I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch

Just Jack

unless you like to poop fire, stay away from blazin' anything.

i like the mango habenero sauce. i do get blazin's from time to time.

i usually go to B3's for boneless wings, as i can get better chicken wings from bar-bill's in east aurora, although wildwings chicken wings are not bad, they are not the best

I've never been to one, any suggestions on what to get and what to stay away from?

Yes, you have. Canton 2002. Can't believe you forgot the look of fear on the teenaged counterpeople's faces when we told them there was a busload of people right behind us ...

Yes, you have. Canton 2002. Can't believe you forgot the look of fear on the teenaged counterpeople's faces when we told them there was a busload of people right behind us ...

I forgot about that, musta been the heat stroke.

Aren't there better places in Syracuse? I mean I go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but that's only because there is a dearth of places with good wings around here.

There are, but I was limited with choices since I was meeting a buddy of mine halfway between where he and I work, and only had an hour.

Aren't there better places in Syracuse? I mean I go to Buffalo Wild Wings, but that's only because there is a dearth of places with good wings around here.

I agree -- I go every now and then because the wings aren't terrible... But they're not that great either, and half of them look like pigeon wings. :unsure:

Am I the only person who thinks BWW sucks? First off, now granted I haven't had alot of their food but their wings suck! Its depressing to know a franchise with Buffalo and Wings in its name has such crappy wings. As far as a place to drink at or watch a game its just lame. Doesn't have that authentic WNY watering-hole feel to it. It just seems to commericialized and family-oriented(I have no complaints about it as a place to take the wife and kids out to) but one of my friend's asked me if I wanted to watch the game there this weekend, I politely declined its just not my kind of bar.

Am I the only person who thinks BWW sucks? First off, now granted I haven't had alot of their food but their wings suck! Its depressing to know a franchise with Buffalo and Wings in its name has such crappy wings. As far as a place to drink at or watch a game its just lame. Doesn't have that authentic WNY watering-hole feel to it. It just seems to commericialized and family-oriented(I have no complaints about it as a place to take the wife and kids out to) but one of my friend's asked me if I wanted to watch the game there this weekend, I politely declined its just not my kind of bar.

I haven't been to a Hooters in forever - but I had a free entree coupon from a fund raiser and was at loose ends on Saturday afternoon - so I stopprd in. I know how their wings screwed the pooch (breading!) in WNY and was never impressed with their overall menu,

So, I stop in at a local SOCAL branch - college football is on - full of Texas fans (?) - ordered the wings (now available naked) and a Philly Cheese Steak. The wings still suck (overdone and too juicy) but the sandwich (free) was actually pretty cool. The servers get a "7"

BWW is a poor imitation of any sports bar

Goodness - I miss Buffalo bars and real food :unsure:

I'll echo the buffalo chips sentiment, but I have never had a problem with their boneless wings. I forget what sauce I normally get but I've never had a complaint. I'll take a mom and pop joint's wings most days of the week but BWW isn't a terrible place to eat.

I haven't been to a Hooters in forever - but I had a free entree coupon from a fund raiser and was at loose ends on Saturday afternoon - so I stopprd in. I know how their wings screwed the pooch (breading!) in WNY and was never impressed with their overall menu,

So, I stop in at a local SOCAL branch - college football is on - full of Texas fans (?) - ordered the wings (now available naked) and a Philly Cheese Steak. The wings still suck (overdone and too juicy) but the sandwich (free) was actually pretty cool. The servers get a "7"

BWW is a poor imitation of any sports bar

Goodness - I miss Buffalo bars and real food :thumbdown:

Any place like BWW or Hooters or any chain(although the hot waitresses with huge melons is worth the price of admission itself) lack the character that many great bars in the Buffalo and WNY area offer. I never get that same sense of belonging when I go to places like that.