who is rooting for TO to blow up?

honestly, i wasnt at first. but the more i think about it i hope he says it like it is and calls out the coaching staff.

I know what you are saying, and I think that the only real positive longterm effect that Owens can have on the Bills, assuming he stays one year, is to "blow up" the coaching staff...they pretty much suck. However, Owens, doesn't really have a lot to say, when, he hasn't really held up his end of the deal. He really can't complain too much...he hasn't played well. I honestly am not convinced that his legendary "all out effort" has been there in Buffalo...

dude, didn't you hear, he just DID blow up on Twitter. He's all like "N traffic hungry as a hostage!! Who's playing the sun nite game 2nite? Cn't wait 2 get hm & kick my feet up!".

I mean it's so obvious he's "hungry" for the ball, but is "hostage" of Jauron's stodgy playcalling. Now he's just going to "kick my feet up!" - meaning quit! Lame. Trust me, ESPN will be on this within the hour!!

honestly, i wasnt at first. but the more i think about it i hope he says it like it is and calls out the coaching staff.

Well it will bring more media coverage to Buffalo...and may sell more tickets which is more important that winning to Ralph and Russ.

I don't want him to blow up. I guess I just want him to quietly leave. He's obviously just here to collect an $8 million paycheck because no one else would take a chance on him this year. I don't really see the effect he's having on our offense as if he wasn't getting the ball, he would open it up for Lee. We're just not seeing this yet.

I don't want him to blow up. I guess I just want him to quietly leave. He's obviously just here to collect an $8 million paycheck because no one else would take a chance on him this year. I don't really see the effect he's having on our offense as if he wasn't getting the ball, he would open it up for Lee. We're just not seeing this yet.

Yeah, it's his fault DJ and AVP have not made a commitment to use him as a weapon. Throwing his way what, 4 times today, isn't exaclty a commitment to getting him involved. I hope he goes nuts and flames away. It can't hurt a team that can't win anyway.

When the other team knows that your QB will rarely throw it down the field, it doesn't make much difference who the receivers are.

TO's post-game conference (or whatever we could call it) was a complete embarrassment. I think Jauron ought "call out" TO on that ... and I wouldn't have minded seeing Trent "call out" TO little after a very lame attempt at what would've been a very big play.

I agree that there's calling out to do (penalties, decision-making, etc.), but I don't think TO's credibility at this point is sufficient to be calling out anyone himself.

Yeah, it's his fault DJ and AVP have not made a commitment to use him as a weapon. Throwing his way what, 4 times today, isn't exaclty a commitment to getting him involved. I hope he goes nuts and flames away. It can't hurt a team that can't win anyway.

Maybe if he woulda caught a few, things would be different! He has nothing to say about the misses! Maybe they were not perfect strikes but he IS T.O.

As for "blowing up," why? He's got his $6 Mil less whatever the IRS and Gov. Patterson get, so no matter, he's OK.

I couldn't care less about the countdown to the first TO blow up. I am more concerned about the offense in general. In any case, him blowing up about the coaches will do nothing but give media more fodder.

TO just blew up at Rodney Harrison on Twitter

"I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!"

"Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ..."

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"

I don't blame them for not throwing the ball to him more. He broke his route once because he saw the free safety coming straight at him (yes..he was afraid) and he dropped a ball. The guy is useless considering his pricetag.

He has every right to be pissed at this point. Someone should tell the coach that the key to football is scoring more points than the other guys. Bills D gave the O every opportunity to pull an upset today. The calling was weak, the QB play sucked and the O-line sucked. Call a play for TO to get him in the game early will you please....this guy gets better the more included in the game he is. Run a stupid New England style screen first drive to get him running in the open field. A freaking quick slant....SOMETHING! AVP should have gone for broke today offensively with all of the possessions we had at 7-7 and 10-7. Playing not to lose against the best Offense in the NFL is a sure way to lose. T.O. can get open on any defense.....has been doing it for a long time....throw to him for christs sake and let the opposing D have a tough time doublind him and Lee. See what opens up downfield then....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has every right to be pissed at this point. Someone should tell the coach that the key to football is scoring more points than the other guys. Bills D gave the O every opportunity to pull an upset today. The calling was weak, the QB play sucked and the O-line sucked. Call a play for TO to get him in the game early will you please....this guy gets better the more included in the game he is. Run a stupid New England style screen first drive to get him running in the open field. A freaking quick slant....SOMETHING! AVP should have gone for broke today offensively with all of the possessions we had at 7-7 and 10-7. Playing not to lose against the best Offense in the NFL is a sure way to lose. T.O. can get open on any defense.....has been doing it for a long time....throw to him for christs sake and let the opposing D have a tough time doublind him and Lee. See what opens up downfield then....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure he has the right to be pissed, they all do. But the problem he has had everywhere he as been is, it isn't his job or something anyone who calls themselves a team player's job, to call out teammates by name to the media. Keep that within the walls of the locker room if you have to balls to, which he obviosly doesn't. His balls are through the media or on Twitter.

Now he has blown up on Twitter, but at Rodney Harrison:

"I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!"

"Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ... "

Wonder what Harrison said?

Now he has blown up on Twitter, but at Rodney Harrison:

"Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ... "

Wonder what Harrison said?

Called TO a clown.

I don't think any real Bills fan would hope he blows up and screws up the team more than it already is, but I do kmow that several of us, including me, expect it and have since the day he signed.

You're assuming a blow up won't be good for this team. I am a "real Bills fan", and want him to express his discontent with an offense that didn't score one point in an entire game, to help this team.

I never thought i would ever say this...but....or express this.... *puts hand up in the air* (my only consideration for player breach of team etiquette at this time)

Maybe if he woulda caught a few, things would be different! He has nothing to say about the misses! Maybe they were not perfect strikes but he IS T.O.

Excuse me ??? TO was wide open more times than I can count today. Trent Edwards didn't even look in his direction. The pass he just missed would have been out of bounds anyway. The other one was overthrown.

Point me in the direction of the Trent Edwards sucks thread !!!