Hate To Admit This

H2o

This is my first chance to watch the kid play. He has a great arm and looks to have a knck for just making plays. He just marched the Jets right down the field against the Titans and capped it off with a 14 yard TD run where he bowled over Michael Griffin to get in the endzone. Wow.

This is my first chance to watch the kid play. He has a great arm and looks to have a knck for just making plays. He just marched the Jets right down the field against the Titans and capped it off with a 14 yard TD run where he bowled over Michael Griffin to get in the endzone. Wow.

Just about to post this. Yeah I've seen all three games thus far. And though it's early it's not just Sanchez that is for real. It seems like the Jets are the real deal...up 14-0.

Just about to post this. Yeah I've seen all three games thus far. And though it's early it's not just Sanchez that is for real. It seems like the Jets are the real deal...up 14-0.

Agreed, the Jets look tough. As to Sanchez, yes it's very early ... but that run for the TD was quite a display as well. When that play broke down, his instinct was to drive that ball into the endzone himself.

Same here. I've seen most of the Jets first 3 games and they look very solid. Can't say I'm surprised, they were good last year and had a good offseason.

p.s. Love the old Houston Oiler unis. :rolleyes:

The Jets looked like they were going to run away with the division last year as well. Let's wait to see how the remainder of the game, and season, play out.

Edit: Titans just scored an offensive TD set-up by a Sanchez sack and fumble.

The Jets looked like they were going to run away with the division last year as well. Let's wait to see how the remainder of the game, and season, play out.

Right, you'd think Bills fans would've learned from last year just how important the first quarter of the season is.

He had a nice fumble as well.....give the rookie time to reveal himself. Their defense has been what has won them games not his play. He has played fair enough to win. He may well be a great QB in a couple years but right now expect him to make a lot of mistakes and I am fine with making him beat you rather than L Washington or T Jones.

He had a nice fumble as well.....give the rookie time to reveal himself. Their defense has been what has won them games not his play. He has played fair enough to win. He may well be a great QB in a couple years but right now expect him to make a lot of mistakes and I am fine with making him beat you rather than L Washington or T Jones.

he got SUPER LUCKY he didnt just get picked too ... SUPER FREAKING LUCKY

This is actually a pretty entertaining game...

The Jets, as a whole look pretty good; the AFCE is going to be a fight to the finish. Sanchez sure looks like he has the skills AND he has a nice supporting cast. I don't think we're going to like seeing him twice a years for the coming years, that's for sure. Time for Trent to step up his game!

I think the Titans are better than they're playing (or their record) shows - Johnson's performance last week was impressive. Especially for my fantasy team. Let's hope they step up today and help our cause! :rolleyes:

This is actually a pretty entertaining game...

The Jets, as a whole look pretty good; the AFCE is going to be a fight to the finish. Sanchez sure looks like he has the skills AND he has a nice supporting cast. I don't think we're going to like seeing him twice a years for the coming years, that's for sure. Time for Trent to step up his game!

I think the Titans are better than they're playing (or their record) shows - Johnson's performance last week was impressive. Especially for my fantasy team. Let's hope they step up today and help our cause! :rolleyes:

sanchez just got real LUCKY again he didnt turn it over on another fumble. if titans were half the team they were last year theyd be up 7 right now

Like I said before, Sanchez will be the best QB out of this years class.

I love how people on this thread are now nit picking some fumbles by a rookie QB to down play his actual QB ability. This kid can play, he is the real deal, and he is the early favorite for rookie of the year.

Sure he will have some growing pains like any young player, but he is quite impressive

Like I said before, Sanchez will be the best QB out of this years class.

I love how people on this thread are now nit picking some fumbles by a rookie QB to down play his actual QB ability. This kid can play, he is the real deal, and he is the early favorite for rookie of the year.

Sure he will have some growing pains like any young player, but he is quite impressive

wake up Alpha. just because everyone isnt on board w/ sanchez being the next montana, doesnt mean theyre unfairly dissing him. fact is jets @1 raniked defense is why they enter the game 2 & 0. and now that the jets are losing and sanchez will have to bring them back we'll see what this rook is really made of. so far 2 fumbles (1 lost) and a pass that would have been picked 95% of the time speaks for itself

And Sanchez leads them right back down the field hitting Cotchery for the TD. The boy is gonna be VERY good and ges better with every game.

Are you even watching the game? Sanchez went 3 and out and Tennessee fumbled the punt. Sanchez threw 2 good balls to get 6, but i wouldn't call it "leading them down the field".

And Sanchez leads them right back down the field hitting Cotchery for the TD. The boy is gonna be VERY good and ges better with every game.

getting the ball handed to you in the red zone against a defense that thought it had done its job is hardly leading a team downfield. get real, sanchez's play has revealed very serious flaws.... he should have more turnovers than mouton

Are you even watching the game? Sanchez went 3 and out and Tennessee fumbled the punt. Sanchez threw 2 good balls to get 6, but i wouldn't call it "leading them down the field".

He MAKES PLAYS in clutch situations. 3rd and goal at the 6 and he finds Cotchery. Most rookie QB's aren't as calm and collected as he is.

i'll be impressed when we see him throw those soft passes in the bad weather especially at the meadowlands

its the Jets, they always look good in Sept

how big is Rex Ryan, is he trying to take the biggest head coach title away from Andy Reid