Crabtree

/dev/null

Crabtree  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Crabtree

• Crazy Like A Fox
    • Dumbass

He is a dumbass, and for screwing the 49ers out of there first rounder, I hope he never sees the money he's looking for. He is plain and simply a greedy douche-bag.

While I agree about Crabtree, I'm not shedding any tears for the 49ers. I love it, after the number of times they have gotten the better of the Bills, it's NICE to see them have problems.

i never get why players will skip a whole year in a dispute. he will never recoup the money he lost. if he signs next year for a half more million a season he will not make it up until his contract is over because he missed a whole year aof salary. just plain stupid

This guy is a complete idiot, if someone decided to pay me millions of dollars to play a game - I'd be ready to sign, give blood, fingerprint, whatever it was to start getting paid.

He has a body of work to evaluate, but he will be out of the game for an entire year. It's not like he will be practicing with elite corners for a year, getting stonger in the weight room, all the while learning an offensive system. No way he goes in the top 10 in next years draft, he was good in college, but now he's proven that he is just a work in progress.

They really need a rookie salary cap in football, its rediculous when rookies can come in and make millions but have no impact whatsoever.

McKinnie sat out until November his rookie year. If he sits-out, I'll think he's crazy. That is, unless the 49'ers trade him for a high first-round and Crabtree gets that huge deal he was looking for.

This is what's going to happen. I expect that it will be in the next few weeks.

i really want to see Crabtree go back into the draft next year and drop lower then he was drafted this year

Dez White from Okla St. will be taken ahead of him in the next draft. Chances are very good that teams will be even more wary of Crabtree and his inflated ego because of his inexplicable negotiating strategy. No matter how you look at this situation it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint or football career standpoint. Having a very hardnosed agent in Parker will also work against Crabtree's draft status when the next draft comes along.

Crabtree is not without physical risks. He had to have surgery on his foot which hindered his prepartion in last year's draft. That also was a concern for some teams considering drafting him.

This is America. Everyone is entitled to act stupidly as long as you don't hurt anyone else. As the famous philosopher Forrest Gump once stated: Stupid is as stupid does. :unsure:

McKinnie sat out until November his rookie year. If he sits-out, I'll think he's crazy. That is, unless the 49'ers trade him for a high first-round and Crabtree gets that huge deal he was looking for.

Watching one of the NFL shows this week (can't recall which one), they were talking about Crabtree. Mike Lombardi said he can't be traded until he signs a contract. So, he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Currently the 49'ers own his rights so he's theirs. If he doesn't sign and decides to re-enter the draft, he can't talk to or work out for any team until a week before next year's draft.

Interestingly, he also said that he could recoup his "lost" money next year even if drafted in the 20's or so. It would all depend upon bonuses, salary structures, and the like in his contract.

I voted huge friggin idiot.

While I agree about Crabtree, I'm not shedding any tears for the 49ers. I love it, after the number of times they have gotten the better of the Bills, it's NICE to see them have problems.

Yeah that 2-0 problem really sucks. I think they realize that seeing their playbook is 60/40 run to pass they probably figured they made a misake taking him first. That is why they're not bending and Crabtree is not signing.