Shopping for Bills stuff

BuffaloBud

Is it me or is the variety / designs of Bills gear just flat? Comparing to other teams (Denver, NY Giants) ours just seems vanilla. No lightning bolts or Ed Hardy-like designs. We don't even offer a long sleeve dress shirt option.

:lol:

You actually like Ed-Hardy designs?

Are you looking solely at the Bills Store or are you looking at all of the NFL Properties merchandisers?

My wife just picked this up for me at Lids.

http://www.lids.com/pid/20122727

It's actually even nicer as they oversized the Buffalo logo and those little round vent holes are stitched in red thread. It's very sharp if a bit old school.

Are you looking solely at the Bills Store or are you looking at all of the NFL Properties merchandisers?

It's actually even nicer as they oversized the Buffalo logo and those little round vent holes are stitched in red thread. It's very sharp if a bit old school.

That is a pretty sharp looking hat, however I'm in the minority of fans that doesn't like the standing bison.

Just a couple tips for you:

Be sure to keep that brim FLAT like it is in the photo. Also keep tags and stickers on it so everyone knows your hat size as well. Tilt said hat to a 25 degree angle with the brim pointing slight to 11 or 10 o'clock These tips give you instant "street cred."

You know they way the youngins' wear 'em now. "Drive-it-like-you-stole-it" style. :lol:

That is a pretty sharp looking hat, however I'm in the minority of fans that doesn't like the standing bison.

Be sure to keep that brim FLAT like it is in the photo. Also keep tags and stickers on it so everyone knows your hat size as well. Tilt said hat to a 25 degree angle with the brim pointing slight to 11 or 10 o'clock These tips give you instant "street cred."

You know they way the youngins' wear 'em now. "Drive-it-like-you-stole-it" style. :lol:

There was a store down here, and i can't remember which one, that had a warning saying that anyone leaving the store with a hat with stickers still on it (and no receipt form that store) would be arrested on suspicion of shoplifting. :lol:

People that leave the stickers on need to be beat.

Upon reading this post I decided to leave the stickers on.

There was a store down here, and i can't remember which one, that had a warning saying that anyone leaving the store with a hat with stickers still on it (and no receipt form that store) would be arrested on suspicion of shoplifting. :lol:

But then I read this and decided to peel the stickers off. They've been placed on a sheet of wax paper for safe keeping until you guys can come to some consensus here. Please PM me with the final outcome.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I was checking a hat out at the mall a while back and they actually had a hand-written sign on the mirror that said, "If you bend the brim, you must buy the hat." :lol:

How in THE hell can I really see if a hat is going to fit me correctly if I don't give the brim at least a slight bend to it so it "somewhat" forms to my noggin. I saw that sign prior to putting the hat on and set the hat back on the counter and said "thanks not interested" and walked out.

And here I thought my late-thirties would be kind to me... now I'm in the old-guy minority that wears his pants around his waist, bends his hat brim, tucks in his shirt and wears a belt that is the correct size.

Dammit, get of my yard!!!!

Totally agree - the Bills have some awful merch. Might just be because I work with a lot of youth culture, but it amazes me that more teams don't work with "hip" designers (or at least do collabs with artists, streetwear companies, etc.).

Perhaps someday they'll get smart and hook up some good gear that people will acutally like!

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I was checking a hat out at the mall a while back and they actually had a hand-written sign on the mirror that said, "If you bend the brim, you must buy the hat." :lol:

How in THE hell can I really see if a hat is going to fit me correctly if I don't give the brim at least a slight bend to it so it "somewhat" forms to my noggin. I saw that sign prior to putting the hat on and set the hat back on the counter and said "thanks not interested" and walked out.

And here I thought my late-thirties would be kind to me... now I'm in the old-guy minority that wears his pants around his waist, bends his hat brim, tucks in his shirt and wears a belt that is the correct size.

Dammit, get of my yard!!!!

Damn kids cutting through the backyard again wearing those Starter jackets? What parent would let their kids walk around looking like thugs?

what team? that was always crucial

i had a Notre Dame starter... yeah, i know...

Well of course a Notre Dame, Chicago Bulls, Oakland A's, LA Kings and Buffalo Bills (it was the late 80s/early 90s ya know)

Actually I had a Bills one and a Longhorns one.

Is it me or is the variety / designs of Bills gear just flat? Comparing to other teams (Denver, NY Giants) ours just seems vanilla. No lightning bolts or Ed Hardy-like designs. We don't even offer a long sleeve dress shirt option.

:rolleyes:

I've been looking online trying to find Men's exercise gloves with Bills' logo with no luck.

All I see is gloves to keep you warm and gloves for gardening... I live in Florida so I want to represent while working out. Of course I don the hat and shirt but I really would like to know where I can get some weghtlifting gloves with Bills logo.

Anyone know where to find them? TIA

Tony Sporano wears a Dolphins short sleeve windbreaker on the sidelines that I have been trying to find a Bills version of for two years. Would work great for golfing, but I've tried every site imaginable and can't find it.

Wonder if he pulls a "bellicheat" and has the sleaves cut... but one-ups Tricky Bill and has them hemmed up so it doesn't look so "trailer-parkey"?

In my best Rodney Dangerfield voice "Ah, that hat is the ugliest looking hat I have ever seen. What if you buy a hat like that you get a free bowl of soup? Ah, but it looks great on you. <_<

<_<

Go buy some B'gals garb. Then you can walk around looking like an orange popsicle with streaks of black fungal growth.

In my best Rodney Dangerfield voice "Ah, that hat is the ugliest looking hat I have ever seen. What if you buy a hat like that you get a free bowl of soup? Ah, but it looks great on you. :unsure:

That's sacrilegious. We're talking about the standing Buffalo here. Your fan card is hereby revoked.

Go buy some B'gals garb. Then you can walk around looking like an orange popsicle with streaks of black fungal growth.

LMFAO