Did anyone else notice

BLZFAN4LIFE

It was at about the 11:24 mark of the 4th quarter. T.O. was sitting by himself at the end of the bench and (without audio) he clearly said "Jesus help me". There were no replays. They did show replays of T.O. rubbing his forehead around the same time.

The question I have is what did he mean by it? Did he mean that he was regretting the drop? Was he frustrated with his lack of participation in the O?

Anyone who has the game TiVo'd can check it out and perhaps a media member can ask for an explanation.

being a follower of his on twitter, i notice he quotes alot from the bible, could be just his way of praying

It was at about the 11:24 mark of the 4th quarter. T.O. was sitting by himself at the end of the bench and (without audio) he clearly said "Jesus help me". There were no replays. They did show replays of T.O. rubbing his forehead around the same time.

The question I have is what did he mean by it? Did he mean that he was regretting the drop? Was he frustrated with his lack of participation in the O?

Anyone who has the game TiVo'd can check it out and perhaps a media member can ask for an explanation.

Guest dog14787

TO's twitter 19 hours ago was a good one.(good chemistry brewing)

Man ws the Ralph rockin 2day!! Cn't wait til next!!

Gonna b a good 1! Lovin trent more & more!! Watchin nfl primetime!

I'm no lip reading expert but I believe he said "cheese is healthy". It's part of a new promotion he is working on with Kraft.

Whether Jesus helped him hold onto the ball, or not, I can't say. But when Owens scored that TD, I knew the game was in the bag. All it takes is one "big" moment and all of a sudden the guy begins to go on a rampage. Hopefully his hype and enthusiasm carries over to the Saints game then he lights their weak secondary up. He feeds off the energy of the crowd and I can't think of a better place to get fed than The Ralph :rolleyes:

Ive said that many Sundays being a Bills fan!!! Welcome to the club TO