Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what vandalism was done before I can blame it on a fan. If it was a break-in it could have been a crime of opportunity-A criminal figuring that the player was away & it's a good time to rob the house. If you see the owner is in Foxborough, you figure nobody's home. Now if it was something like "you and the Bills suck" written on walls, then that probably was some crazy fan. A 3rd possibility is the criminal didn't know whose house it is & saw an opportunity when he could tell nobody was home.

No, I would say that to your face. Taking vandalism as a juvenile prank that should be laughed off is idiotic. Especially when it's targeted at guys who have to worry about nut cases being violent. Toilet papering may just be the first step.

Yeah...toilet papering is a gateway crime...give me a break

I'd like to know what vandalism was done before I can blame it on a fan. If it was a break-in it could have been a crime of opportunity-A criminal figuring that the player was away & it's a good time to rob the house. If you see the owner is in Foxborough, you figure nobody's home. Now if it was something like "you and the Bills suck" written on walls, then that probably was some crazy fan. A 3rd possibility is the criminal didn't know whose house it is & saw an opportunity when he could tell nobody was home.

That's definitely a possibility. There's no sense in jumping to conclusions until this story is confirmed and details are provided.