Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Times have changed. What was the name of that Bills field goal kicker in the 60's who got the crap beat out of him while walking down the steet after missing one to lose the game?

Booth Lusteg. I believe it happened outside the old Rockpile.

I'm a huge McKelvin fan; I'm over his fumbles from last night; and I think it was wrong (and lame) for someone to spray paint his lawn.

But I still think Ka__Mitch's tweet is stupid. He's sounds like he's ready to fire a machine gun at the perps--who are, in all likelihood, drunk college students.

Or possibly drunk high school students.

Now for the interesting part...I wonder what they wrote?

Booth Lusteg. I believe it happened outside the old Rockpile.

Or possibly drunk high school students.

Now for the interesting part...I wonder what they wrote?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?...90&catid=37

Looking at the pic in that story, it looks like something ending in "GAR" :thumbsup: . I really hope it's not what I think it is.

"False indignation"? Really? So it's okay to go mess with someone's property because they made a play you didn't like in a freaking FOOTBALL GAME?!?!? Good grief.

It's not "Ok" but I think spray painting on grass is pretty low on the offensive totem pole. There's no permanent damage. It's costs zero dollars to fix, just let it grow out. When I hear "vandalism" I think spray paint on walls, broken windows, eggs, slashed tires, things on fire. Paint on your grass is about on par with TP in trees.

I admit I don't know what was written so if it was a threat or used the n-word that steps it up on the uncool meter but if it's basically "You Suck" I think Wittle Weeodis should gwow up a wittle and Kawika "The Invisible Man" Mitchell should pipe down a bit about protecting his family from the scourge of spray painted lawns.

Would it have been better or worse if the people lined up in the public road outside and booed him when he got back? That breaks no laws but I think it's a bit worse.

Well placed lawn fertilizer is much more effective and subtle than spray paint anyway.

"False indignation"? Really? So it's okay to go mess with someone's property because they made a play you didn't like in a freaking FOOTBALL GAME?!?!? Good grief.

The Bills have been making a mess on Erie County's lawn for 9 years now. Call it payback.

In Toombs County Georgia, a man can shoot another man dead for trespassing without fear of legal ramification. I do not know whether that is a state wide law or a local law, but I do know that the law requires only that a no trespassing sign be posted and visible from the spot where the perpetrator was shot. This part of the law tends to be interpreted loosely, as well. It is well known in these parts that you do not going wandering around on someone else's property. I personally believe that every state should have a law like this.

You would be surprised how little burglary and vandalism are perpetrated on private estates in Toombs County. It does happen - but it is almost always done by crack fiends who are jonesing so badly that the risk of death does not even register in their consciousness.

I am as pro gun as anybody but that is a bit much. So if I catch someone on the back 40 wandering in my pine trees I can shoot him in the back?[Oh and hurry and nail up a no trespassing sign next to the corpse]

To all the people who think this is "ok" or "just a harmless prank," feel free to post your home address right here on the board. After, there's nothing to be afraid of, right?

I don't think the "vandalism" in question is ok by any stretch, but if you want to compensate me like Leodis is compensated, you can spary paint my lawn every week.

No. But this whole "classy" thing is a little overdone, don't you think? What do people want to do, live in a bubble. <_<:thumbsup: Sure it was a very non-class move by the perp and if caught should be punished... BUT ACCORDINGLY. To me it is a sign of the times that everybody wants to live in a bubble. I would never do it or condone doing such an act... But come on, let's throw the perp to Attica for 5-10.

Not saying that stuff like this did not happen years ago... It surely did. The problem is that everybody hears about it in this instant world... Doesn't matter what people think. If the person gets caught, their punishment should fit the crime. If what I heard was done, people are blowing this way out of proportion. Sure it was wrong, but it isn't like rolling a cabbie for 2 bucks. ;)

What about the sign they put on Mularky's lawn... Oh my GOD! Blades of grass were painted... This can surely lead to murdering the guy! :devil:

Now what would have been funny is the grounds keeper when rightfully mowing the lawn, mowed "hold on to the ball" in a pattern... Reminds me of the time I mowed "Go Sabres" in the lawn at work back in 1999... We are on the east-west flight pattern into Midway, Chicago.

I guess that is a little more classy.

Thanks, Gene, but I know how the "n" word is spelled. My guess is that your run-of-the-mill Buffalo white trash - the type who probably did this - isn't down with Scripps.

I'm not trying to slam you here, but your original statement was pretty speculative based on that picture.