McKelvin just said

gflande1

I dont have a transcript and only caught a part of it...if someone heard it...I would be interested in what he said.

From what I heard, he was saying that he wasnt sure if he could kneel it or not since it led him into the endzone. He thought it might have been a safety if he did. If he is confused, is that on him or is that coaching? Doesnt sound like he was told to bring it out...sounds like he wasnt sure what to do...not smart

I dont agree with many that blame this loss on Mckelvin alone. Too many bad decisions, bad drive ending penalties, poor clock management, missed tackles. Mckelvin didnt lose this on his own, he didnt help, but this was a team loss.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a transcript and only caught a part of it...if someone heard it...I would be interested in what he said.

From what I heard, he was saying that he wasnt sure if he could kneel it or not since it led him into the endzone. He thought it might have been a safety if he did. If he is confused, is that on him or is that coaching? Doesnt sound like he was told to bring it out...sounds like he was sure what to do...not smart

One reason why the Patriots win is that they play situational football to make sure the players know what to do in any scenario. His lack of understanding is definitely on the coaching staff!!

From what I heard, he was saying that he wasnt sure if he could kneel it or not since it led him into the endzone. He thought it might have been a safety if he did. If he is confused, is that on him or is that coaching? Doesnt sound like he was told to bring it out...sounds like he wasnt sure what to do...not smart

I dont agree with many that blame this loss on Mckelvin alone. Too many bad decisions, bad drive ending penalties, poor clock management, missed tackles. Mckelvin didnt lose this on his own, he didnt help, but this was a team loss.

I love McKelvin and his attitude. And I'm sure he will recover. But he lost the game. Sorry.

What folks are missing is that he damn near broke it.......

I am proud of this team.....they didn't play to lose. We did lose but they didn't play like they were scared to lose.

Not scared - just stupid...

I am proud of this team.....they didn't play to lose. We did lose but they didn't play like they were scared to lose.

Oh yeah!

and Bell damn near almost didn't get 4 penalties

and Ellison damn near missed covering Watson on 2 TDs

and Evans, Jackson, Owens damn near missed catch the ball

he did. But once he knew he was caught he should have gone down in a heap protecting the ball.

I'm proud too. This was a tough, brutal, heartbreaking loss, but it was all those things because we looked well prepared, played tough and should have won but for a player's mistake. It's football. Good teams lose tough close games all the time. In fact usually when good teams lose they lose in tough, close games.

I would not be surprised if that's the exact intent of their kickoff team - kick it to the goal line to induce that confusion. Never mind that McKelvin has the brain of a cabbage.

Read the thread. McKelvin's lack of synapse fires have already been laid on the feet of the coaches.