Bills-Patriots predictions

GOBILLS78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 20, Pats* 13

Aaron Maybin forces Brady to step up in the pocket to release a pass just as Marcus Stroud is blocked into him, causing him to roll into his legs. Brady leaves the game, not to return. Stroud is assessed a 15 yd. penalty from bogus call/rule.

Edwards - 15/24, 201 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Jackson - 21/84 yds, 1TD

Owens - 5/78 yds

Evans - 6/66 yds

Nelson - 2/16 yds, 1 TD

Like the post.... But Edwards will need 2 td's unless nelsonruns in...

Like the post.... But Edwards will need 2 td's unless nelsonruns in...

Are you sure? 20 points = 2 TDs and 2 FGs. He wrote Edwards will have 1 TD to Nelson, and Jackson has 1 TD. You probably just thought you saw 21. No big deal.

Pete Prisco at CBS Sports picked the Patriots, 33-14.

EDIT: Also at CBS Sports (picking against the -10.5 spread), The Harmon Forecast, Prisco, Clark Judge, Peter Madden and Dave Richard all picked the Patriots while Spin (not sure who or what that is) has the Bills.

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

Peter King says Patriots 31, Bills 6.

What do you say?

go a head and rip me for this one BILLS 41 CHEATS 21

How can anyone here predict The Bills will score less than 10 points? Do you have any idea who plays in the Patriots secondary? Are you aware that they'll be playing a 4-3 with an all-but-depleted LB corps? How are they going to stop TO and Evans BOTH?

Bills - 34

Pats - 27

But don't take my word for it, listen up as a loyal Pats* fan breaks down just how vulnerable their defense is: Bills and Beers.

That's right, a shameless plug, sure. But if you're going to make "predictions" you should at least know what's going on with the opponent. The Patriots* fan who joins us is very honest about the team's weaknesses.

2006 opener, in New England, Jauron's first game as head coach, no game film on Fairchild's tendencies, JP f-cking Losman at the helm and we almost won (Whitner called out of bounds on a pick return when he was a good foot and a half from the sideline).

We have the same advantage this year with AVP (nobody, and I mean nobody knows what he's going to do), PLUS we're a much better team now, PLUS we're going against a 4-3, something we excel at, historically (8 of last year's 9 losses to 3-4 (the other to Arizona)).

I can't say for sure that we can stop The Pats*, but let's not pretend like they've got this juggernaut defense that will shut US down, that's simply not realistic.

If I'm wrong about this, I will gladly come back and fess up. Until then, face facts, Bills fans!

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

Peter King says Patriots 31, Bills 6.

What do you say?

agreed 31-6

Moss w/ 3 TDs in the 1st half

Dicky runs over to shake Belicheat's hand like he's a rock star

Post Game Dickey explains it's hard to win the NFL- We have to play better to win- Kelsey gave a great effort