Bills-Patriots predictions

GOBILLS78

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

Peter King says Patriots 31, Bills 6.

What do you say?

Put pressure on the right side of their OL - RG Neal and RT Kaczur.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats 56 Bills 10......ugh...just having flashbacks to the last time these two teams were on national TV...

Why does nobody seem to have flashbacks to the last time the Bills opened the season in NE (2006, 19-17 loss when Willis didn't know it was 4th). I see WAY more similarities to that game than the last national TV game you are referring to.

I wouldn't put any money on this game I couldn't stand to lose, and think it is are hardest game of the year in a season which I am predicting us to lose at least 1 game, but here is my prediction as a fan:

Bills 25 - Pats 21

Bellichik, Brady and Patriots run up the score to make a statement to the rest of the NFL. Patriots 54 Bills 12.

Since most folks expect a blowout, I don't think NE running up the score on them is going to make much of a statement to the league.. NE 35 BUFF 10.

The Bills will surprise by taking a 20-10 lead into 4th quarter...

then..unexpectedly...Tedy Bruschi come rushing onto the field from the meida booth- decked out in a Patriots uni.

On the very first play he blitzes at lightning quick speed taking Edwards out with a sack and fumble. Remarkably-Bruschi picks the fumble up, and runs 90 yards to the endzone in under 3 seconds! 20-17

Summary of final two scores for Pats-

Safety on next possesion-by none other than Tedy Bruschi. 20-19

Pats march down the the 42 on next possession. Bruschi lines up for 59 yard field goal attempt. Of course...it is good.

Pats 22

Bills 19

The Bills will surprise by taking a 20-10 lead into 4th quarter...

then..unexpectedly...Tedy Bruschi come rushing onto the field from the meida booth- decked out in a Patriots uni.

So we know he'll have to ditch the cross, robe and crown of thorns, but will he still be wearing the sandals?

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

Peter King says Patriots 31, Bills 6.

What do you say?

Bills lose and Peter King sucks!

that's what I say.

looking forward to seeing starters a whole damn game!!! new england d not as good. should be closer than most people think.

looking more forward to first home game vs tampa bay. a very winnable game.

focusing on this thread

34-20 favoring pats again. with our struggling offense, 2 tds and 2 fg is already a lot. ;)

Bills 24

Pats* 23

Winning FG is with :02 left on the clock.

Bills lose time of possession, are significantly outgained but special teams score a TD, so does TO and Fast Freddy.

Hmmm, if it's close then the officials will find a way to make the Bills lose. They'll have to blow the Pats* out just like they did many years ago at the Ralph.