Bills-Patriots predictions

GOBILLS78

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

Peter King says Patriots 31, Bills 6.

What do you say?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 0 - Pats* 24 at halftime

Final Bills 10 - Pats* 38

It may be worse depending on how many points the Pats* want to ring up. They could score a TD every time they get the ball. If the Pats* get extra possessions as a result of this idiotic 3 & out no-huddle offense and if Brady plays the whole game they could score 8 touchdowns. I'm just glad it's the early game...

All logic states that the patriots are gonna win this one.

They have the marquee players, too many to name.

They have the coach, an owner whose committed to winning, and a larger nfl market.

They even have a name, the Patriots, in this Rome-esque Warfare State we live in. What are we again? the bills? lol, who likes those? I hate bills.

They have history on their side as they've won the past 11 games in a row against us. While some games have been close at times, the Patriots have won by an average margin of 20.5 points per game during their current 11-game win streak.

Winning on average of 3 touchdown's a game?

Cmon, thats a butt whoopin.

You know, we were there.

But this time, this monday night, when the whole world is watching.

This time with a new offensive coordinator, A.V.P. yeah u know me.

The brand new rag tag offensive line, T.O. and the whole rest of the show,

I just gotta feeling that with all these odds against us, all the shakeups, the history & NFL bias,

I just gotta feeling that we're gonna win this one.

Because like any true Bills fan, it takes heart to take the punches, year after year after year.

Because we've been beat around in this beat down city, on the streets, in city hall, in the shopping malls.

But we do our best when our backs are up against the wall.

Its when we're tested, do we show our true character and what we are made of.

Its not gonna be pretty, and its not gonna be flashy, but the Bills have been punched in the nose 11 times & here we are again, ready for more!

My prediction, Bills 33 Patriots 27, in a we-got-somethin-to-prove type upset.

Either that or we're gonna get our butts whooped again, lol.

I just hope the coaches put the ball in the players hands. Let them go after this team, ATTACK THEM, dont play scared.

Show the league & the nation, just like we did in the super bowl years, that no matter how much we get beat, we always will come back for more. Like Mikey's speech from the goonies, right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here.

ITS OUR TIME, the laws of probability are on our side. LETS GO BUFFALO, GO BILLS!!!

Now that we're getting closer to game day, we might as well compile all of our useless predictions for Week 1 into one thread. Let's post score predictions here. If you see any random published expert predictions on the Web, please post them.

What do you say?

I agree.

Bills 20, Pats* 13

Aaron Maybin forces Brady to step up in the pocket to release a pass just as Marcus Stroud is blocked into him, causing him to roll into his legs. Brady leaves the game, not to return. Stroud is assessed a 15 yd. penalty from bogus call/rule.

Edwards - 15/24, 201 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Jackson - 21/84 yds, 1TD

Owens - 5/78 yds

Evans - 6/66 yds

Nelson - 2/16 yds, 1 TD

What do you say?

BILLS 3 PATS31 Bills start thinking who they will pick with the#1 pick in next Aprils draft weather to get a LT or QB