Quarterback of the future

Maddog69

I decided to start watching to top Qb prospects for next years draft.

I am watching the Ole Miss/Memphis game and have this conclusion - Jevan Snead sucks. He cannot throw on the run. He has no touch and has thrown 2 picks in the first half because he gets pressured and just throws the ball up for grabs.

NO THANKS.

I hope Bradford did not seriously injure his shoulder. So far, he's the guy I want the Bills to draft. I know that some people on this board are enamored with Tebow, but I am not sold. He seems like a lesser version of Mike Vick (hopefully without the dog murdering and VD spreading).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the Ole Miss/Memphis game and have this conclusion - Jevan Snead sucks. He cannot throw on the run. He has no touch and has thrown 2 picks in the first half because he gets pressured and just throws the ball up for grabs.

NO THANKS.

He sure stunk it up in what I saw of that game...(most of the first half)

Even the announcers made a comment that this was how he looked in the first half of last season, and that his rocketing up the draft boards was due to the last 5 games of last season only.

If the Bills are god-awful this year and end up in the Top 5, they should do everything in their power to draft TIM TEBOW.

That includes trading up to get him.

The guy is a natural born leader, tremendous human being and one hell of a football player.

There FIXED...sounds perfect!!!

And yeah, Tebow stunk it up huh? What was he, like 10-15 passing? Horrible accuracy! Just watch his last TD from Saturday.

sh--. He is already above and beyond Trent Edwards!

There FIXED...sounds perfect!!!

And yeah, Tebow stunk it up huh? What was he, like 10-15 passing? Horrible accuracy! Just watch his last TD from Saturday.

sh--. He is already above and beyond Trent Edwards!

If you watch that TD pass, you will see that it was a wobbly and behind his receiver. It's clear that Tebow does not possess the skills to be an NFL quarterback.

Dont think Bradford is very good either if you watched the game without that monster line he had last year. Well let me qualify he is very good in college as i fear tebow might be but come on the intangibles that guy brings from leadership to work ethic. I would be happy with him or McCoy who i feel is the best of the group. Also as an fyi Snead looked GREAT in the fourth quarter of that game. Not sure abot the rest of it as i didnt see it but he was throwing darts and i think had 3 tds in that quarter alone. I too have begun looking at our future lol But dam i hope trent is the answer - please god? haha

The best college quarterback this year will be drafted by the New England Patriots with the Raiders first round pick.

The Raiders are so bad they may just finish dead last this year..... In any event the Patriots will most likely draft a QB who eventually will replace Brady...... I betcha....lol

The best college quarterback this year will be drafted by the New England Patriots with the Raiders first round pick.

The Raiders are so bad they may just finish dead last this year..... In any event the Patriots will most likely draft a QB who eventually will replace Brady...... I betcha....lol

Uh.... the Pats have to wait two years to get the Raider's pick. They got their 2011 draft pick.

that will only happen if the belicheat somehow steals the raiduhs pick for this year because the pick the pats* got for seymour was for 2011

If you watch that TD pass, you will see that it was a wobbly and behind his receiver. It's clear that Tebow does not possess the skills to be an NFL quarterback.

If you watched the game, Tebow threw a beautiful bomb that Trent could never throw that should have been a TD but the receiver dropped it. The announcer said "that was on the receiver, Tebow threw a PERFECT pass." & it was.

Tebow is probably the greatest college player ever. If he wins the Heisman this year, i am not sure anyone could argue it. If they win the NC and he wins the Heisman, then you are just a fool to argue it. As a guy who live sin the south and routes for UGA(thats the Bulldogs) i have gone back and forth on Tebow as a pro. In the end i think in the right situation he can succeed. He is built like a middle LB, tough as hell, a great leader, and probably one of the best athletes on the field. His knock is that he is in the spread offense. A 'system' offense. He has worked with a coach all summer to get a better throwing style and has a strong arm. We shall see. If he was there late in round two or three i would grab him in a second.

NO THANKS.

I hope Bradford did not seriously injure his shoulder. So far, he's the guy I want the Bills to draft. I know that some people on this board are enamored with Tebow, but I am not sold. He seems like a lesser version of Mike Vick (hopefully without the dog murdering and VD spreading).

Jevan Snead will be fine. It is the first game of the season and he was rusty. Did the exact same thing last year and looked what happened. I would still take Snead any day over Trentative Checkwards.

Tebow is probably the greatest college player ever. If he wins the Heisman this year, i am not sure anyone could argue it. If they win the NC and he wins the Heisman, then you are just a fool to argue it. As a guy who live sin the south and routes for UGA(thats the Bulldogs) i have gone back and forth on Tebow as a pro. In the end i think in the right situation he can succeed. He is built like a middle LB, tough as hell, a great leader, and probably one of the best athletes on the field. His knock is that he is in the spread offense. A 'system' offense. He has worked with a coach all summer to get a better throwing style and has a strong arm. We shall see. If he was there late in round two or three i would grab him in a second.

getting a stronger throwing arm is like getting more speed....

that being said---he could still be a very good QB who happens to have a spongy arm