Quarterback of the future

Maddog69

I can't say how much I love Tebow (borderline mancrush). Great person and great football player. But the only teams that are good enough to take him in the 1st round as a QB are the Pats, Steelers, and Colts. It is way to risky IMO.

Now, if he was in the 2nd round, I would absolutely love it. But there is just too many other QBs that played similarly to Tebow that failed. Way to risk for a franchise that needs to hit on it's picks higher than most.

Name another HS and College QB with a record anywhere close to Tebow's. Go ahead......I'll wait......

Get

TIM TEBOW

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%.

However, I think Tebow will be very successful with the right coaching staff in place for him. No, he will not be a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. But, I can see him being a GREAT game manager who makes few mistakes. He is a naturally born leader and one hell of a competitor, TWO things that the Buffalo Bills lack.

I just cannot believe the idiot who is arguing with you (and I...and EVERYONE HERE), about that throw...that was RIGHT on the money. The kid has a skill set that not many QB's have. HE WILL NOT LET HIMSELF FAIL!

First of all, that pass was NOT right on the money. His receiver clearly has to turn to catch the ball, which gives the defender the opportunity to try and bat the pass down. That ball would have been picked off or batted down in the NFL. You could also read a book in the time that it took from when he started his throwing motion, to when the ball was actually released.

I pray to God that our front office isn't stupid enough to take a college QB with a below average accuracy and release.

HE WILL NOT LET HIMSELF FAIL! :censored: Great point. Tebow's work ethic will have him working this year to improve himself so he is taken seriously as an NFL QB. When drafted he will be studying the playbook & practicing FOOTBALL not playing golf. He will not be a Brady or a Manning....................he will be Tebow...................a player others will strive to be like in the future.

Remember that Jim Kelly wanted to play for Penn State, but they wanted him as a LB, not QB? Thug U gave him a shot at QB and the rest is history. Jimbo showed Penn State and all the other colleges that said the same basic things about him that are also being said about Tebow now, that they had their collective heads up their collective fannies.

Get

TIM TEBOW

Name another HS and College QB with a record anywhere close to Tebow's. Go ahead......I'll wait......

Get

TIM TEBOW

Because obviously high school and college records are the sign of NFL success.

Signed,

Tommy Frazier, Charlie Ward, Any Florida QB before Tebow, Josh Heupel, Jason White, Matt Leinart

Because obviously high school and college records are the sign of NFL success.

Signed,

Tommy Frazier, Charlie Ward, Any Florida QB before Tebow, Josh Heupel, Jason White, Matt Leinart

So draft some FedEx truck driver if that's the case.

I decided to start watching to top Qb prospects for next years draft.

I am watching the Ole Miss/Memphis game and have this conclusion - Jevan Snead sucks. He cannot throw on the run. He has no touch and has thrown 2 picks in the first half because he gets pressured and just throws the ball up for grabs.

NO THANKS.

I hope Bradford did not seriously injure his shoulder. So far, he's the guy I want the Bills to draft. I know that some people on this board are enamored with Tebow, but I am not sold. He seems like a lesser version of Mike Vick (hopefully without the dog murdering and VD spreading).

Bradford, NO. McCoy, YES!

First of all, that pass was NOT right on the money. His receiver clearly has to turn to catch the ball, which gives the defender the opportunity to try and bat the pass down. That ball would have been picked off or batted down in the NFL. You could also read a book in the time that it took from when he started his throwing motion, to when the ball was actually released.

I pray to God that our front office isn't stupid enough to take a college QB with a below average accuracy and release.

Funny, you are the ONLY person to see that throw & make that STUPID analysis of it. Remind me to never trust your judgement.