Who is starting at QB for us next Monday?

major

One change that is certain is where Van Pelt will be on game day. Previously as quarterbacks coach Van Pelt was standing on the sideline relaying the plays in to Trent Edwards helmet on the radio. But now as the coordinator he’ll be upstairs in the booth.

“I think it’s just better for me to be up there in an atmosphere away from everything. You can see it so much better upstairs. When I called it in Germany I felt really comfortable up there,” said Van Pelt. “You do take some of the communication out where you have to put it through somebody else and that guy is going to be Ryan Fitzpatrick. It’ll be a similar voice that we hear in our room all week and we talk the same language and Ryan will pass it on to Trent and that will allow me to go upstairs and remove myself from the sideline and focus on the field.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...80-0694402d8f49

Must be a ruse!

I really wouldn't be shocked to see Fitz starting for us against New England. Has there been an official statement from OBD that Trent is starting that game?

Will the sun rise in the west or the east?

Next week, will hamburger be meat or vegetable?

Which string instrument will AC/DC use on their next album, electric guitar or harp?

I really wouldn't be shocked to see Fitz starting for us against New England. Has there been an official statement from OBD that Trent is starting that game?

Just reinforces the old adage, "The most popular football player in town is the backup quarterback!"