Who is starting at QB for us next Monday?

major

I really wouldn't be shocked to see Fitz starting for us against New England. Has there been an official statement from OBD that Trent is starting that game?

Yes there has Trent Edwards is the starting qb of this team. Ryan Fitzpatrick was brought in to be the backup qb. Was anounced about 2 season ago that this is trents team

I really wouldn't be shocked to see Fitz starting for us against New England. Has there been an official statement from OBD that Trent is starting that game?

I would be shocked if it wasn't Fitz.

Trent will be at the Toronto Film Festival, stalking Dakota Fanning, and waiting to get his Twilight poster signed...

Get your Twilight posters ready

Ya know your right! Great point.... I didnt see a press release that POZ was starting either or Stroud or Wood..

I hear Jauron is gonna start at running back. Did they anounce it yet?????????????????????????????

Were you in the mood to start a really stupid thread with your asinine post, or maybe just really bored, hungover, or having a major brain fart? Oh, let me guess - you want to impress us all with your highly developed sense of sarcastic humor?

I swear, the IQ level of TBD is dropping on a weekly basis. This is borderline retarded. Go back to your Fantasy Football depth chart.

quote name='major' date='Sep 6 2009, 02:57 PM' post='1539984']

I really wouldn't be shocked to see Marcus Stroud punting, either. Have they announced Brian Moorman's playing yet?

The posters at TBD have some of the shrewdest comments anywhere, better than any writer who gets paid to write. On the other hand some posts on TBD are unimaginably dumb. Sometimes I think there should be a minimum football IQ needed to be a Bills fan. Hopefully I would pass the test.