Handshaking

Bills#23Iowa

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelieveable, the guy from BSU was taunting him, but you've got to have more control than that.

Not only does Oregon lose a huge game in a very ugly way, but now they have this to deal with.

A horrible way to start your season.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's kicked off the team. Seriously, what the hell was this guy thinking? Under the right circumstances, punching the guy would have been forgivable (after a suspension), but that hissy fit he threw afterward was just ridiculous. Having to be dragged off the field by players, coaches, and security? Give me a break.

EDIT: I just remembered this, and had to go look it up to make sure it was the same guy, but Blount was the one who said in an interview a while back that we "owe them an ass whuppin" (speaking of the ejections and late hit on the Oregon QB in last years game). Guess he couldn't do it during the game, so he did it after.

Unbelieveable, the guy from BSU was taunting him, but you've got to have more control than that.

Not only does Oregon lose a huge game in a very ugly way, but now they have this to deal with.

A horrible way to start your season.

Man, was I wrong on that game. Oregon has got to get better @ making in-game adjustments. Boise State came in and ran the ball strong against the Ducks, and they never countered it. They also never got their spread offense going. First year head coach Chip Kelly looked eerily similar to Dick Jauron in terms of game strategy. Trying a slow developing option play in your OWN endzone was just silly, and they paid for it.

Time to go back to the drawing board, Chip.

Man, was I wrong on that game. Oregon has got to get better @ making in-game adjustments. Boise State came in and ran the ball strong against the Ducks, and they never countered it. They also never got their spread offense going. First year head coach Chip Kelly looked eerily similar to Dick Jauron in terms of game strategy. Trying a slow developing option play in your OWN end zone was just silly, and they paid for it.

Time to go back to the drawing board, Chip.

BSU is probably the best coached team in the country and has been for a few years. They do all the right things, play physical, run the ball, run great routes. They do the little things that the premodona recruits dont do. This team will give any program a run for their money. The WAC puts out some great players.

OU looked absolutely lost out there. That RB Blount was a stud last year and he looked terrible. Indecisive, didn't fight for yards, ran right into the back of the OL. He wrapped up his career with 1 punch. See ya D-bag.

Boise St was awesome. Played a terrific game, although it got somewhat sloppy in half 2. They handed Oregon many opportunies to get back in the game.

And Im interested to see the punishment to Blount. Pretty ugly incident which included him punching his teammate a few times. Should send him packing.