Aaron Maybin looked electric on his sack

Watching that tape made me come to 2 conclusions:

1. Roscoe Parrish is a punt returner, that's it. For all the hype about his speed the guy just can't get any separation.

2. Steve Johnson should be the 4th WR if not the 3rd.

Hardy was a wasted pick, Johnson has more natural ability and reminds me a bit of Moulds.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching that tape made me come to 2 conclusions:

1. Roscoe Parrish is a punt returner, that's it. For all the hype about his speed the guy just can't get any separation.

Sadly, this seems to be evident all too often. Also, I think he's a harder target for a qb to find down the field, and I'm not sure he can fight for the ball against a bigger, physical defender.

2. Steve Johnson should be the 4th WR if not the 3rd.

Hardy was a wasted pick...

You'd have to think he's earned himself some playing time this year with his continued development and performance this preseason.

Let's hope Hardy gets healthy and proves you wrong!

And, yeah, I'm gonna let myself enjoy this Maybin flavored Kool-Aid fer awhile, it tastes pretty good!! :P

Anyone who didn't see the video of the sack, needs to go watch it...he got around their LT so fast it looked like the guy was moving in slow motion...there are gonna be LT's in this league that are gonna give up multiple sacks to Maybin in games because they just cannot handle his speed and quickness...

Maybin explodes by Lions LT

Look around 1:30 or so to see the sack...

That is exactly what I'm lookin for out of Maybin.

That was just Nasty!!

Guest dog14787

Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are...

A twitter from Aaron Maybin less than a week ago and its players like him that give me faith, faith that we can weather the storm and make it to the other side in one piece. Faith that adversity will only build character, make us stronger and make us better because without knowing who you are, where you stand, you don't know how far to climb,

to get to the top...

Sadly, this seems to be evident all too often. Also, I think he's a harder target for a qb to find down the field, and I'm not sure he can fight for the ball against a bigger, physical defender.

You'd have to think he's earned himself some playing time this year with his continued development and performance this preseason.

Let's hope Hardy gets healthy and proves you wrong!

And, yeah, I'm gonna let myself enjoy this Maybin flavored Kool-Aid fer awhile, it tastes pretty good!! :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out how are WR are going to pan out this year and next. Based on the assumption that Owens is here for one year, what will we look like next year? I like Steve Johnson a lot but where do we put him. I would like to see him in the slot but I think he mainly works outside.

What do we do when Hardy comes back? People say he is not ready some even say he is a bust. The guy has 9 catches for 80 something yards I think it was and even more inportantly 2 TDs. Seeing as how Trent only threw for 11 last year that's a lot of TDs especially per catch. Hardy needs to at least be in for goal line and red zone plays. Maybe he can work the slot and put Johnson on the outside and of course Lee Evans the other wide.

What do we do with Josh Reed? He's made himself into a serviceable role player the last year or so but he's not giving defensive coordinators fits and he only goes about 5'10" or 5'11" I think. I would love to see both Hardy and Johnson outplay him but we know the veteran man love that our current staff has.