Aaron Maybin looked electric on his sack

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think he is as good as bruce , im just saying we havent had someone that can turn the corner since bruce, maybin can turn and edge to the qb similar to bruce, thats all. i saw the sack and ff, it was ridiculous...

That I can agree with. But Bruce being a 3-4 DE and getting all those sacks was something special. BTW Maybin is and should be an OLB, not a DE.

That I can agree with. But Bruce being a 3-4 DE and getting all those sacks was something special. BTW Maybin is and should be an OLB, not a DE.

There was only one Bruce Smith. And maybe playing Maybin as an OLB a la Terrell Suggs would be a good move for this year. But he's just 21 and can still fill-out his frame.

We are losing to the Lions...so no it doesnt.

And please stop comparing this kid to Bruce Smith. He isn't even close.

Before telling someone what to do please ready the post. He did not compare him to Bruce, he compared him to all Bills TEs _since_ Bruce, which is a pretty unimpressive group, and then he compared him to Derrick Thomas (which is probably the unfair comparison and the one you should have addressed if you were feeling critical).

Maybin plays 2 games after missing all of training camp and gets a sack each game. Orakpo has almost a full training camp (he missed a day) and plays 4 pre-season games, and has no sacks. Just sayin'.

also a few other plays where he was bearing down on Rothlesberger and would have drilled him if he held on a split second longer...

He looks really, really good...

also a few other plays where he was bearing down on Rothlesberger and would have drilled him if he held on a split second longer...

He looks really, really good...

I'm still pissed that he missed all of training camp because he could be that much further along. But I'll cut him some slack for looking good.

Anyone who didn't see the video of the sack, needs to go watch it...he got around their LT so fast it looked like the guy was moving in slow motion...there are gonna be LT's in this league that are gonna give up multiple sacks to Maybin in games because they just cannot handle his speed and quickness...

Maybin explodes by Lions LT

Look around 1:30 or so to see the sack...